- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Emergency Plumbing
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Drain & Sewer Cleaning
- Outdoor Faucet Repair
- Sewer Lines
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Gas Piping
- Leak Detection Services in Dallas, Texas
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Sump Pumps
- Water Filtration Systems
- EASE Maintenance™
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
HVAC & Plumbing Services in Grapevine, TX
You rely on your HVAC and plumbing systems to keep you comfortable. Frymire Home Services guarantees you will always enjoy a higher degree of comfort because our HVAC technicians and plumbing professionals are experts at their craft.
When you need installation, repair, or maintenance services, you can always depend on our team to deliver superior service and exceptional results.
Contact us today to schedule HVAC or plumbing services in Grapevine, TX.
Heating in Grapevine
Grapevine winters don’t usually get frigid, but it gets chilly enough that you need a reliable heating system. Our HVAC technicians can service everything from ductless mini-splits to complex ducted systems. We’ll help you enjoy maximum energy savings, system reliability, and system longevity. We offer:
- Heating repair: We can quickly identify the cause of the failure and perform the necessary repairs.
- Heating installation: We can install ductless mini-splits, furnaces, heat pumps, and more.
- Heating maintenance: We recommend and perform biannual tune-ups and regular filter changes.
Air Conditioning in Grapevine
For over 70 years, residents in Grapevine have depended on our AC services. These services include:
- Air conditioner repair: We provide expert diagnoses and dependable repairs.
- Air conditioning tune-ups: We’ll perform preventative maintenance tasks that enhance performance and extend the life of your AC system.
- Air conditioning replacement: Our certified HVAC technicians can help you select and install the most suitable replacement for your old, worn-out air conditioning system.
Plumbing in Grapevine
Our plumbing services in Grapevine will ensure your pipes, drains, fixtures, and faucets work together to provide the reliable stream of water modern life and comfort requires. Our services include:
- Plumbing repair: We can repair leaky faucets, damaged pipes, and more. We guarantee our repairs will comply with industry standards and all applicable mechanical codes.
- Sewer and drain repair: We will remove clogs, replace pipes, seal leaks, and perform all the necessary services to protect your health and property from sewer backups, leaks, clogs, and other damage.
- Water heaters: We can install, maintain, and repair your water heater, so you enjoy the long-term efficiency, cost savings, and reliability you deserve.
- Tankless water heaters: Modern tankless water heaters provide a nearly endless hot water supply. We can install, repair, maintain, and replace tankless water heaters in your Grapevine home.
For over 70 years, the expert HVAC and plumbing technicians at Frymire Home Services have served clients throughout Grapevine. We guarantee you’ll love the results we can deliver and the comfort you will most certainly enjoy.
When you want exceptional service and long-term cost savings, you can always depend on our team!
Call Frymire Home Services at 469-346-4999 today to schedule Grapevine’s installation, maintenance, or repair services.
Frequently Asked Questions About HVAC and Plumbing Systems
What are common signs my plumbing system has a leak?
You may notice rising utility bills or even visible signs of leaks, including water damage on ceilings or floors. If the leak is outside, you may have greener spots on the lawn, pooling water, or soil subsidence.
How often should I change my air filters?
We recommend changing air filters on your HVAC system every three months. However, if you have pets, smoke in the home, or have family members with allergies, asthma, or other health problems, you may want to change your filters every month.
Can I perform heating or air conditioning repairs myself?
We strongly advise against DIY HVAC repairs. Because these systems use gas and electricity, there’s the risk of fire, electrocution, or toxic exposures. Hiring a professional ensures the job is performed safely and correctly.