- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Emergency Plumbing
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Drain & Sewer Cleaning
- Outdoor Faucet Repair
- Sewer Lines
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Gas Piping
- Leak Detection
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Sump Pumps
- Water Filtration Systems
- EASE Maintenance™
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
Home / Heating
Heating Services in Dallas, TX
One thing you can count on pretty much year-round while living in the Dallas, TX area is pretty warm weather. But although our winters may be comparatively short and mild when compared to the rest of the country, they are chilly! With that in mind, there’s no way that you can get through the winter without a fully functional and efficiently operating heating system.
Frymire Home Services is here to ensure that you and your family stay comfortable throughout the colder months, as we’ve been doing for over 6 decades. Our service professionals provide comprehensive heating services, from new installations and system replacements to prompt repairs, preventive maintenance, and 24/7 emergency services when you’re in need.
Remember that “You Always Win with Us.” Give us a call to schedule heating services in Dallas, TX and the surrounding area!
Call Us for Heating Installation in Dallas
The heating market today is extensive, with a number of different system options to choose from in order to achieve winter comfort in your home. When you’re looking for heating contractors who offer a wide variety of heaters to choose from, you needn’t look any further than Frymire Home Services. We will expertly install or replace your heater, and provide repair and maintenance services as well. Below are some of the specific systems we install:
- Furnaces: Furnaces are still the most popular heater there is, providing whole–home forced–air heating reliably through Dallas, TX homes. Available in either gas or electric models, we can help you choose the right furnace for your situation.
- Heat Pumps: If you’d like to achieve all of your heating and cooling needs from one single system, then the heat pump may be the way to go. Heat pumps make effective air conditioners, and then can be reversed to heat your home in the winter. These systems are ideal for climates like ours—warm in the summer and mildly cold in the winter.
- Dual Fuel Systems: Depending on the specific area you live in, there are some winter nights that can drop to temperatures so low that your heat pump system may struggle to efficiently heat your home. A dual fuel system resolves this, with a backup furnace packaged with the heat pump that automatically switches on when it’s needed.
- Ductless Systems: Ideal for multi–level homes or smaller homes that cannot accommodate the installation of ductwork, ductless systems feature an outdoor unit connected to multiple indoor air handlers. No ducts are required for refrigerant to flow between the units in order to provide you with year–round comfort.
Thorough Heating Repair and Maintenance
Our service professionals have the skills and training necessary to ensure that your heating system receives a great installation the first time. However, nothing can guarantee that your heating system will work without any problems for the remainder of its service life. Be sure to give us a call if you notice anything amiss with your heater—we provide 24/7 emergency services to help with restoring the comfort in your Dallas, TX home.
In addition to repairs, and to help fend off the biggest and most expensive of them, you should arrange for annual maintenance for the system. Our service professionals will come to your home and conduct a thorough inspection and tune–up. Not only will you reduce the chance of frequent repairs, but you’ll also extend the life of your heating equipment.