- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Plumbing Services
- Water Heaters
- Water Filtration Systems
- Victory Comfort Club
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
Home / Air Conditioning
Air Conditioning in Dallas, TX
While we do certainly see some cold weather during the winter, the majority of the year in Dallas, TX greets us with warm, humid weather. And for that, it’s vital to have a fully functional and efficiently operating air conditioner in place.
When you’re looking for reliable air conditioning services in Dallas, TX, work with the HVAC pros at Frymire Home Services. We provide quality air conditioning services, including 24/7 help, as we know an emergency never happens at a convenient time. Whether you need AC repair, installation, replacement or maintenance services, our contractors are the trusted choice. Contact us today and see how we live by our motto of “You Always Win with Us.” Give us a call to schedule air conditioning services in Dallas, TX and the surrounding area.
Our Dallas AC Services
At Frymire Home Services, our team strives to provide homeowners with a comprehensive range of cooling services and solutions. Our experienced AC contractors provide all of these air conditioner services throughout Dallas and the surrounding communities:
- Air conditioner installation
- Air conditioner replacement
- Air conditioner repairs
- Air conditioner maintenance
Looking for air conditioner services in Dallas, TX? Contact the experienced professionals at Frymire Home Services online, or dial 972-910-2239 to speak with an AC contractor now!
Air Conditioning Installation in Dallas
We offer a variety of systems and AC services to help you find the best cooling solutions for your home. Below are some of the systems that we work with:
- Central Air Conditioning: Central AC units are still very popular amongst homeowners throughout Dallas, TX and beyond. This is because they are far more efficient than their window or portable unit predecessors. Whether you’re looking for a brand-new system or to replace your existing failing AC system, a central AC system could be a great choice for you.
- Heat Pump: Not only can you enjoy air conditioning with this unit, you can also enjoy heating. This 2-in-1 system is essentially an air conditioner that can change the direction in which it moves heat, switching between moving heat out of your Dallas, TX home and back into the house.
- Ductless System: No ducts? No problem! Ductless systems allow you to get whole-home cooling, but without the bulky ductwork that accompanies it. A ductless system is a great option for larger homes—particularly multilevel houses—and for homes that cannot accommodate the installation of ductwork.
When you schedule your AC installation with our team, not only can you count on a job done right, but you also have our 1,100 day guarantee on your AC equipment. Speak to one of our service professionals today for more details!
Reliable AC Repairs
In our desert climate, any air conditioner failure can wreak havoc on your comfort, and even your health. As a result, when a problem does arise you want to make certain it’s resolved as quickly as possible. The service professionals at Frymire Home Services will ensure that this is the case—we are ready and willing to help you in solving any AC problems that might come up when using your system.
If you’re unsure whether you need repairs, here are a few common signs.
Signs you need AC repair
- Unusually high energy bills despite no change in energy use.
- Can’t keep your home cool enough anymore.
- Blowing hot or barely cold air.
- Not blowing any air at all.
- Air quality getting worse and humidity increasing.
- Strange sounds or smells from your air conditioner.
- Air conditioner running constantly or cycling on and off rapidly.
Do these symptoms sound familiar? Call us today at 972-620-3600 to schedule repairs, or send us a message here.
Comprehensive AC Maintenance
Did you know that dirty or damaged components in your air conditioner or ductwork can seriously impact the efficiency of your system? You might be wasting power because of obstructions, leaks, or dirty components, which can’t shed heat efficiently. This is why we offer a variety of services beyond your standard AC installation and repair, in order to make sure your whole home is performing effectively.
What’s involved in AC maintenance?
- Test and inspect components of your air conditioner
- Inspect your filter and ductwork for dirt and other obstructions
- Test electrical componenets to make sure they’re in good condition and haven’t corroded or loosened
- Identify and correct any problems which might contribute to needing repairs later
- Test and calibrate your thermostat for performance, comfort, and efficiency
- Check drainage to make sure your unit isn’t causing water damage or at risk of freezing over
- Clean air conditioner to remove dust and obstructions
- Lubricate moving parts and motors
- Inspect ducts for leaks to make sure you’re not losing air in unnecessary places
Benefits of AC maintenance
- Improved energy efficiency
- Longer-lasting system
- Greatly reduced risk of major problems developing and costing you repairs
- Improved comfort due to improved performance
Ready to learn more about what our comprehensive AC maintenance services could do for you? Contact us today to ask about AC tune-ups or to learn more about our EASE Comfort Program for regular HVAC maintenance. Dial 972-620-3600 or reach out to us online!
Why Choose Frymire Home Services for AC Services in Dallas?
“A Higher Degree of Comfort” has been our motto for decades, and as a family-owned HVAC company we take that statement very seriously. In addition to it meaning that we offer the best in AC products, it also means that our clients can count on receiving superior workmanship, dependable services, and absolute honesty in all regards.
When it comes to air conditioner services, we set the bar high and reach even higher. We aren’t satisfied with being good enough—we want the best for our clients, and we make sure they get it by offering outstanding air conditioner installations, replacements, and repairs.
To schedule air conditioner services, call 972-910-2239 at any time. No time for a phone call? No worries! We can set you up with an appointment online at your convenience!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I decide whether to repair or replace my air conditioner?
As a general rule, you should consider replacing regardless of the repairs needed if your system is more than a decade old, as it’s likely far less efficient than a modern unit. You might also consider repairs if your home isn’t being kept cool enough anymore, or if you’ve needed multiple repairs recently. Finally, it might be worth it to just replace your system if your repairs are costly enough.
Should I get a heat pump instead of an air conditioner?
You might want to get a heat pump for a number of reasons. It works as an excellent way to get highly efficient heating, while still offering efficient cooling—though if temperatures drop below freezing a heat pump’s heating ability suffers significantly. It’s also a great way to get room-by-room temperature control, if you choose a ductless mini-split installation.
What’s the difference between a heat pump and a ductless mini-split?
They aren’t actually different things; rather, ductless mini-splits refer to a specific type of heat pump setup. A ductless mini-split is a system that uses a heat pump and different internal units so each room has its own internal unit that blows air, without the need for ductwork (only much smaller refrigerant lines). But not all heat pump setups are ductless mini-split systems, because you can also set up a heat pump to blow hot and cold air through normal ductwork.