- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Emergency Plumbing
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Drain & Sewer Cleaning
- Outdoor Faucet Repair
- Sewer Lines
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Gas Piping
- Leak Detection Services in Dallas, Texas
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Sump Pumps
- Water Filtration Systems
- EASE Maintenance™
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
Home / Air Conditioning
Air Conditioning Services in Dallas, TX
While we certainly see some cold weather during the winter, Dallas, TX, greets us with warm, humid weather for most of the year. And for that, it’s vital to have a fully functional and efficiently operating air conditioner.
When you need reliable air conditioning services in Dallas, TX, work with the HVAC pros at Frymire Home Services. We provide quality air conditioning services, including 24/7 help, as we know an emergency never happens at a convenient time.
Whether you need AC repair, installation, replacement, or maintenance services, our contractors are the trusted choice. Contact us today and see how we live by our motto of “You Always Win with Us.”
Call 469-346-4999 today to schedule air conditioning services in Dallas, TX, and the surrounding area.
Air Conditioning Services in Dallas, TX
At Frymire Home Services, our team strives to provide a comprehensive range of cooling services and solutions for homeowners. Our experienced AC contractors provide all these air conditioner services throughout Dallas and the surrounding communities:
- Air conditioner installation
- Air conditioner replacement
- Air conditioner repairs
- Air conditioner maintenance
Need air conditioner services in Dallas, TX? Contact the experienced professionals at Frymire Home Services online, or call 469-346-4999 to speak with an AC contractor today.
Air Conditioning Installation in Dallas
We offer a variety of systems and AC services to help you find the best cooling solutions for your home. Below are some of the systems we work with:
- Central air conditioning: Central AC units are popular among homeowners throughout Dallas, TX, and beyond. This is because they’re far more efficient than their window or portable unit predecessors. Whether you want a brand new system or to replace your existing AC system, a central AC system could be a great choice.
- Heat pumps: With this unit, you can enjoy air conditioning AND heating. This two-in-one system is essentially an air conditioner that can change the direction in which it moves heat, switching between moving heat out of your Dallas, TX, home, and back in.
- Ductless system: No ducts? No problem! Ductless systems allow you to get whole-home cooling without the bulky ductwork. A ductless system is great for larger Dallas homes — particularly multilevel houses — and for homes that can’t accommodate ductwork installation.
When you schedule your AC installation with our team, you can count on a job done right, and you’ll have our 1,100-day guarantee on your AC equipment.
Contact us today for more details.
7 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Repair Services
In our desert climate, any air conditioner failure can wreak havoc on your comfort and even your health. As a result, when a problem arises, you want it resolved as quickly as possible. The service professionals at Frymire will ensure this is the case — we’re ready and willing to help you solve any AC problems that might come up.
If you’re unsure whether you need repairs, here are a few common signs.
- Unusually high energy bills despite no change in energy use
- Can’t keep your home cool enough anymore
- Blowing hot or barely cold air
- Not blowing any air at all
- Air quality getting worse and humidity increasing
- Strange sounds or smells from your air conditioner
- Air conditioner running constantly or cycling on and off rapidly
Do these symptoms sound familiar? Call 469-346-4999 today to schedule repairs, or contact us online.
How To Know You Need AC Maintenance
Did you know that dirty or damaged components in your air conditioner or ductwork can seriously impact your system’s efficiency? You might be wasting power because of obstructions, leaks, or dirty components, which can’t shed heat efficiently.
This is why we offer a variety of services beyond your standard AC installation and repair to ensure your whole home is performing effectively.
What’s involved in AC maintenance?
- Test and inspect components of your air conditioner
- Inspect your filter and ductwork for dirt and other obstructions
- Test electrical components to make sure they’re in good condition and haven’t corroded or loosened
- Identify and correct any problems that might contribute to needing repairs later
- Test and calibrate your thermostat for performance, comfort, and efficiency
- Check drainage to make sure your unit isn’t causing water damage or at risk of freezing over
- Clean air conditioner to remove dust and obstructions
- Lubricate moving parts and motors
- Inspect ducts for leaks to make sure you’re not losing air in unnecessary places
Benefits of AC maintenance
- Improved energy efficiency
- Longer-lasting system
- Greatly reduced risk of major problems developing and needing repairs
- Improved comfort due to improved performance
Ready to learn more about what our comprehensive AC maintenance services could do for you? Contact us today to ask about AC tune-ups or learn more about our EASE Comfort® Program for regular HVAC maintenance.
Call 469-346-4999 or contact us online!
Why Choose Frymire Home Services for AC Services in Dallas?
“A Higher Degree of Comfort” has been our motto for decades, and as a family-owned HVAC company, we take that statement seriously. It means we offer the best in AC products, and it also means our clients can count on superior work quality, dependable services, and absolute honesty in all regards.
When it comes to air conditioner services, we set the bar high and reach even higher. We aren’t satisfied with being good enough — we want the best for our clients, and we make sure they get it by offering outstanding air conditioner installations, replacements, and repairs.
Call 469-346-4999 any time or contact us online to schedule air conditioner services.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I decide whether to repair or replace my air conditioner?
As a general rule, you should consider replacing regardless of the repairs needed if your system is over 10 years old, as it’s likely far less efficient than a modern unit. You might also consider replacement if your home isn’t being kept cool enough anymore or if you’ve needed multiple repairs recently.
Finally, it might be worth replacing your system if your repairs are costly enough.
Should I get a heat pump instead of an air conditioner?
You may want to get a heat pump for several reasons. It’s an excellent way to get highly efficient heating while still offering efficient cooling — though if temperatures drop below freezing, a heat pump is less able to provide sufficient heating compared to a furnace.
Heat pumps are also a great way to get room-by-room temperature control if you choose a ductless mini-split installation.
What's the difference between a heat pump and a ductless mini-split?
They aren’t actually different things; rather, ductless mini-splits refer to a specific type of heat pump setup. A ductless mini-split is a system that uses a heat pump and different internal units so each room has its own internal unit that blows air without needing ductwork (only much smaller refrigerant lines).
But not all heat pump setups are ductless mini-split systems because you can also set up a heat pump to blow hot and cold air through normal ductwork.