- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Emergency Plumbing
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Drain & Sewer Cleaning
- Outdoor Faucet Repair
- Sewer Lines
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Gas Piping
- Leak Detection
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Sump Pumps
- Water Filtration Systems
- EASE Maintenance™
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
HVAC & Plumbing Services in Colleyville, TX
You depend on your HVAC and plumbing systems to keep you cozy all year. You deserve absolute comfort, and Frymire Home Services will make sure you get it.
At Frymire Home Services, we live by our motto of “A Higher Degree of Comfort.” We understand that to keep your home comfortable all year, you need expert HVAC and plumbing services.
When you schedule your HVAC installation, repair, or maintenance appointment in Colleyville, TX, with our team, you can rest assured that the job is done right.
Contact us today to schedule your HVAC, indoor air quality, or plumbing services in Colleyville, TX.
Heating in Colleyville
Colleyville’s chilly winters might rarely sink below zero, but they certainly demand an excellent heating system. Our technicians stay up to date on all the latest technologies, from the simplest mini-splits to the most complex ducted systems.
- Heating repair: If your heating technology isn’t warming as it should, try our 24/7 emergency repair service.
- Heating installation: The quality of your installation will affect your unit for the rest of its life span. For seamless heating installation, turn to Frymire Home Services.
- Heating maintenance: Your heating system requires annual to biannual tune-ups and filter changes every three months. Our team will ensure your unit produces excellent results at the lowest power consumption rate possible.
Air Conditioning in Colleyville
We know you have many options for AC services in Colleyville. Frymire Home Services’ 70+ years of expertise and dedication to your comfort is what sets us apart from the competition We offer:
- Air conditioner repair: If your AC produces unusual sounds, smells, or other symptoms, we’ll find and fix the issue quickly so you can get back to comfort. We offer expert diagnoses and trustworthy repairs.
- Air conditioning tune-ups: Preventative maintenance extends the life of your AC and prevents the loss of expensive components. Annual tune-ups are vital to the health of your system, so count on Frymire to handle them superbly.
- Air conditioning replacement: A well-selected and installed AC delivers more comfort for longer. Your replacement team is one of the most important influences on your experience, so our technicians are highly trained in the best practices for every brand.
Plumbing in Colleyville
Colleyville is one of Texas’ most sought-after neighborhoods, so make sure your living environment is as comfortable as the region that provides it with our plumbing services.
- Plumbing repair: Is the constant “drip-drip-drip” of a leak driving you crazy? Do you have a rusty faucet or burst water heater? Frymire will provide a lasting repair within the confines of local mechanical codes.
- Sewer and drain repair: A faulty sewer or clogged drain can have dramatic effects on your health. Our sewer line service relies on innovative technologies to address puddles, backups, and clogs.
- Water heaters: Today’s storage tank water heaters offer excellent long-term efficiency, so your initial investment will pay for itself in saved bills. We replace, repair, and service a wide range of brands.
- Tankless water heaters: It’s time to become part of the water heating revolution with on-demand systems. Our team has the knowledge and skills to service your tankless water heater.
Frymire Home Services has served the Colleyville area for more than 70 years. Our expert approach assures you of exceptional results every time. Your comfort is our highest priority, and isn’t that how it should be?
Call 972-620-3600 today to schedule a service.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I replace my water heater?
If your unit is 8 to 12 years old, it’s probably time for a replacement. Another sign that it’s time to schedule replacement is if your water heater produces a rusty color, leaks, or isn’t providing hot water.
How can I tell if my plumbing has a leak?
Rising utility bills are the first sign of a leak, but you should also look for signs of water damage in your ceiling or flooring.
How often should I replace my HVAC air filters?
Most HVAC units require filter replacements every three months. If you have allergies, a monthly filter change is suggested.