- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Plumbing Services
- Water Heaters
- Water Filtration Systems
- Victory Comfort Club
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
Water Heater Repair in Dallas, TX
Few things are worse than being surprised by a cold shower. When your water heater becomes unreliable, you need a trusted plumber to call on. You can count on Frymire Home Services to provide reliable water heater repair services in Dallas, TX. For years, we’ve been providing customers with fast and effective repair services. When your water heater suddenly breaks down, you can rely on us to provide effective solutions and have your hot water back in no time.
Contact Frymire Home Services to learn more about water heater repair or call 972-620-3600 to schedule a service today.
Reasons You Need Water Heater Repair
The plumbers at Frymire Home Services have extensive experience handling a variety of water heater issues. When you need a repair, we’ll assess the issue to diagnose the problem and provide a reliable solution. Common causes for water heater repair we handle include:
- Thermostat problems. If your thermostat is malfunctioning, it can cause you to lose consistent hot water.
- Electrical component problems. If the wiring or sensors in your unit fail, you could be left without any hot water at all.
- Thermocouple problems. If your pilot isn’t lit or the gas control valve isn’t working, you’ll need professional repairs to fix the issue.
- Physical damage. Cracks, dents, and leaks are all common reasons we get calls. If not addressed, these issues can lead to water damage or corrosion.
- Dirty pilot and burner assembly. Regular cleaning will prevent water heater outages and repair needs.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
It’s crucial to learn to recognize the signs that your water heater needs repairs so you can contact a professional before the damage becomes worse. You should set up a repair service if you experience:
- Irregular water temperatures
- Discolored water
- Running out of hot water too fast
- Funny noises coming from the tank
- Signs of corrosion
- Leaking water
Reach out to Frymire right away by calling 972-620-3600 to set up a water heater repair service in Dallas. We’ll send a plumber out quickly to assess the problem and fix it.
DIY Water Heater Maintenance
There are a few ways you can maintain your water heater yourself to avoid unnecessary repairs. You can:
- Test the TPR valve
- Check the anode rod
- Drain the tank and wash out sediment
- Adjust the temperature
- Insulate the pipes
- Insulate the heater
Schedule Water Heater Repairs in Dallas
If your water heater is acting up, let Frymire be your first call. One of our experts will quickly respond to your needs and provide reliable and effective repairs. Call us now at 972-620-3600 to set up a water heater repair service in Dallas. Or you can contact us online to speak with an expert about your water heater needs.