Indoor Air Quality
Water Filtration Systems
Home / About Us / Maintenance Program
Maintenance is the number one way to prevent small repair needs from turning into much larger emergencies later on down the line.
Frymire Home Services encourages you to take advantage of incredible discounts and savings in the North Dallas, TX area throughout the year by joining our maintenance program, the Home Comfort Club!
Home Comfort Club
Join our Home Comfort Club and SAVE!
Sign up today for only $12.95 per month and take advantage of incredible savings and discounts year round!
Incredible Energy Saver Plan
- Precision Tune–up for Air Conditioning
- Combustion Agreement, Professional Cleaning & Safety Inspection
- FREE Extended Repair Warranty 1 Year
- Reduced $65.00 Diagnostic Fee
- FREE Priority Service
- Repair Price Protection
- 15% Repair Discount
The Incredible Energy Saver Plan’s 24 Point Checklist
- Clean Burner Assembly to improve combustion, reducing waste heat
- Tune Burners for more efficient burns, saving energy
- Clean Ignition Assembly to ensure reliable operation on demand
- Clean & Inspect Furnace Heat Section to ensure safe operation and the absence of cracks from metal fatigue
- Verify Flue Draft to ensure dangerous gas by—products are properly venting to the outdoors and flue pipes are free from obstruction
- Inspect Flue Pipe to ensure no corrosion is present which can lead to cracks and the introduction of dangerous fumes into your home
- Calibrate Thermostat for accurate control and to prevent system from running longer than necessary, increasing utility usage
- Test Refrigerant Charge to ensure optimum levels leading to lower utility usage and extend compressor life
- Test Capacitors to ensure reliable operation and continued compressor and motor protection
- Test Crankcase Heaters to ensure proper compressor protection
- Inspect & Test Controls & Safeties to keep operating costs low and prevent failures
- Adjust Fan Switch to prevent wasted energy and excess sound levels from nuisance cycling
- Adjust Balancing Dampers to improve comfort
- Clean or Replace Filters to reduce energy use, reduce compressor strain, improve indoor air quality and improve comfort
- Clean & Adjust Blower Assembly to extend motor life, improve air quality and reduce sound
- Check Air Flow to ensure proper air flow across the coil for proper humidity removal and reliable operation
- Visually Inspect Duckwork to identify obvious leaks, which reduce system efficiency and increase utility expense
- Tighten Electrical Connections to ensure uninterrupted system operation
- Measure & Record Voltage & Amperage to identify baseline operating conditions
- Lubricate All Moving Parts to maintain efficiency and extend equipment life
- Clean Inside Evaporator Coil to restore heat transfer efficiency, reduce utility cost, and improve air quality
- Clean Outside Condensing Coil to restore heat transfer efficiency and reduce utility cost
- Clean Condensate Drains to prevent water damage and the potential for mold formation
- Apply Protective Coating to outside unit to protect finish
Return Your Comfort System To "Factory Fresh" Conditions
When you invest in the Incredible Energy Saver Plan, we will provide you with two service calls: an air conditioning precision tune—up and a combustion adjustment, professional cleaning and safety inspection.
- We extend the warranty on all repairs to 12 months for Incredible Energy Saver Plan owners.
- We provide you with priority service so that you move to the front of the line.
- We offer guaranteed prices on all repairs before work begins, no matter how long the repair takes.
- We offer a 15% total repair discount.