- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Emergency Plumbing
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Drain & Sewer Cleaning
- Outdoor Faucet Repair
- Sewer Lines
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Gas Piping
- Leak Detection
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Sump Pumps
- Water Filtration Systems
- EASE Maintenance™
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
Sewer Lines in Dallas, TX
Your plumbing system’s sewer line is the large pipe that runs from your home to either a septic tank or the city’s sewer main. It is the single component of your plumbing system where all waste passes through, making it vital to the health of that plumbing system. Like any other part of a plumbing system manufactured in the past 20 years, sewer lines are designed to last. However, that doesn’t mean they will! You should be aware of several potential issues in regards to your sewer line—issues that will require professional services to resolve.
Frymire Home Services provides comprehensive sewer line services, from sewer line replacement and sewer pipe repair to sewer line inspection. Contact us today for your sewer line services, and we’ll help you live to “A Higher Degree of Comfort.”
Do You Need Sewer Line Services?
If you’re having a new home constructed, then, of course, you will need a new sewer line installation in Dallas, TX. That is, so long as you want your residence to have indoor plumbing! But far more commonly, we get calls for sewer line inspections and sewer pipe repairs.
Several factors can negatively impact your sewer line over the years. Tree roots might grow into the line, seeking fresh water sources and causing a sewer line stoppage. This can damage the pipe and restrict the water flowing through it. Corrosion can cause holes to open up in the pipe, just like in any other plumbing appliance. Common signs of a sewer line problem include:
- Puddles of filthy water forming in your front yard or backyard. When sewer lines leak, the sewage is forced up through the ground, where it starts pooling. Given the biohazard this presents, you’ll want to call for sewer repair right away.
- Frequent clogs or backups. This could be a sign that your sewer line is obstructed in some way. The longer you wait to call for sewer pipe repair services, the worse the sewer line stoppage will become and the more damage it can cause.
Can You DIY A Sewer Line Project?
- Cost – Your DIY sewer project do-overs will cost more than if you’d had your local plumber do the work in the first place.
- Damage – You’re likely to make a bad situation worse. What started as a “leak” can become a sewage backup that affects neighboring homes. And your insurance company can refuse to cover property damages from your DIY sewer line work.
- Experience and equipment – It’s more than digging in your yard. Professional plumbers understand soil conditions, underground utility line positioning, and the equipment that will work best for your sewer line project.
- Health and safety – The bacteria and gases found in sewer lines are major health risks. Even if your sewer project is confined to a small area, a wall collapse can release harmful toxins and complicate the job.
- Insurance – Your plumber is licensed to protect their employees and your personal property from damages.
- Legalities – Sewer lines are connected to municipal water lines. Ordinances and code requirements for Plano, Dallas, or Fort Worth can vary. Do you need a permit? Probably. Your professional plumbing company knows all of the legalities of plumbing work and will handle all permits on your behalf.
We believe your home systems must work together for maximum efficiency and energy savings. When you take advantage of Frymire Home Services, you’re getting a company that will be the expert on your home systems, including HVAC, plumbing, and IAQ (indoor air quality). Call 469-346-4999 or contact us to learn more.
Plumbing Maintenance Key to Sewer Line Repairs
Annual plumbing maintenance is customized to your property. It’s based on your square footage, lifestyle, and the number of occupants/amount of usage.
Maintenance service can include:
Maintenance is also the key to stopping plumbing and sewer line problems before they begin.
Taking care not to clog your sewer lines also “begins at home.” Consider using an enzyme cleaner monthly to keep sewer lines clear, and be sure to replace clay sewer lines.
- Cigarette butts
- Cotton swabs
- Disposable diapers
- Feminine hygiene products
- Paper towels
- Prescription drugs
- Toxic chemicals/liquids
- Wipes (even if the label says it is “flushable”)
Comprehensive Sewer Line Services in Dallas, TX
We are your Dallas, TX, pros when it comes to sewer line services. From repairs and replacement to sewer line inspection using an innovative sewer line camera, you can count on us to care for your sewer line as best we can and ensure that it does its job for the years to come. What’s more, if you have a sudden sewer line stoppage or suspect a bigger problem with your plumbing system, we offer 24/7 emergency services to meet all your plumbing needs.
When searching for sewer line services in the Dallas, TX area, you want to find the best contractor possible. Frymire Home Services offers thorough sewer line solutions. No matter what your needs may be, we’ll take care of them for you. Whether you need a sewer pipe repaired or a new one installed, we’re the team to call!