- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Emergency Plumbing
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Drain & Sewer Cleaning
- Outdoor Faucet Repair
- Sewer Lines
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Plumbing Services in Dallas, Texas
- Gas Piping
- Leak Detection Services in Dallas, Texas
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Sump Pumps
- Water Filtration Systems
- EASE Maintenance™
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
Home / Clogged Toilet Services in Dallas, TX
Clogged Toilet Services in Dallas, TX
Sewage is smelly, can damage your home’s structure if not properly controlled, and can be dangerous to your health. The toilet’s got to be the nexus of nasty. So when your toilet’s clogged, it counts as a five-alarm emergency. Frymire Home Services is here to help. Read on to learn about our reliable and affordable bathroom plumbing and toilet repair services in Dallas, TX.
What Causes Clogged Toilets?
Over the years, Frymire has identified a couple of the “usual suspects” when it comes to clogged toilet causes:
- Foreign objects that should not be flushed somehow get flushed. Sometimes, these items are obvious. Other times, the culprit is more subtle. “Flushable” wipes that really aren’t, for instance. When it comes down to it, the only thing that should be flushed is toilet paper. Why? Because it was designed to dissolve.
- Hard water that causes scale buildup. Hard water, or water with a high mineral content, can build up like plaque over time in your toilet and your pipes. If left to accumulate, this can make it harder for things to pass through the pipes as they should, eventually leading to blockage.
- Too much of a good thing (i.e., toilet paper). While toilet paper is made to dissolve, too much of it can still clog your system. Maybe not the first or even the second time, but overusing toilet paper will eventually cause a blockage and a clog. So, be sparing!
- Pipes that aren’t up to the task. As they age, your pipes can become cracked, worn, corroded, or misshapen, all of which can drastically affect their ability to do their one job — move stuff along.
Don’t stress! Frymire Home Services can help get your bathroom plumbing back in order. Reach out at 469-346-4999 or fill out our quick online form today to get in touch.
How to Deal with Clogged Toilets
Many, many people who call us to help fix a clogged toilet tried a DIY remedy they Googled on the internet first. And sure, maybe they got lucky with blind plunging, baking soda and vinegar concoctions, or even Drano in the past, but any one of these DIY remedies incorrectly applied can cause more damage than they fix.
We highly recommend calling in a professional plumber to deal with your clogs. A certified plumber can accurately and quickly diagnose the source of the problem and apply the most appropriate remedy that won’t permanently damage your system.
Let us take the clog off your hands. Contact us online to schedule an appointment, or give us a call at 469-346-4999.
Choose Frymire Home Services for All Your Toilet Troubles
Frymire’s motto is “A Higher Degree of Comfort,” and this commitment extends to the bathroom. We’ve been helping the residents of Dallas, TX, and the surrounding communities fix their bathroom plumbing for decades and haven’t met a clogged toilet repair job we couldn’t handle. But don’t take our word for it. Check out these reviews from some of our satisfied customers.
Get unclogged today! Call us at 469-346-4999 or contact us online to schedule service.
Clogged Toilet FAQs
Will a toilet eventually unclog itself?
While there is a slight chance that a toilet clog resolves itself, there are some serious downsides to the wait-and-watch approach, including bathroom flooding, worsened damage, and more. Call us, and we’ll fix it pronto.
How much does it cost to unclog a toilet?
Depending on the severity of the clog, professional service usually costs anywhere between $100 to $275. When you choose Frymire Home Services, we’ll provide you with a quote before starting any work, so there are no surprises.
How do I prevent my toilet from clogging?
Maintaining your sewer lines and only flushing toilet paper goes a long, long way.