- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Plumbing Services
- Water Heaters
- Water Filtration Systems
- Victory Comfort Club
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers in Dallas, TX
The health and well-being of your family is likely the most important thing there is for you, and we support that. We will treat your home as if it is our own, meaning we will help you select the best indoor air quality products and services to ensure your Dallas, TX home continues to be a healthful environment. Without the right products in place, your home could be fills with allergens, germs, and particulate that you’d rather not breathe in—but we have the solution for you. To prevent those contaminants from negatively impacting your household, we provide high-quality air filtration and air purification systems.
Contact the Frymire Home Services team today to learn more, and we’ll help you achieve “A Higher Degree of Comfort.” Simply dial 972-910-2041 or contact us online to schedule indoor air quality services in Dallas, Ft. Worth, Plano, or the surrounding areas.
Does Your Air Really Need Purification?
As we alluded to above, the air in your Dallas, TX household is likely full of many microscopic airborne contaminants. Some of these include (but aren’t limited to) dust, pollen, dander, bacteria, and mold spores. Prolonged exposure to these particles can create a number of negative health effects, from allergies and asthma to even the flu.
Fortunately, you can fairly easily remove the majority of these contaminants by having an air filter or air purifier professionally installed and serviced. This is why we offer these devices—so you can breathe easier, and be healthier, in the long run!
To learn more about the effects these particles have on your comfort and how our air purification products can help, contact our experts today.
Which System Is Right for You?
We install and service a number of air filtration and air purification systems. With our help, you may find that you’ll benefit from one, or perhaps a combination of systems. Here is what we offer:
- Air Filter: This is the simplest and most common method for improving indoor air quality in Dallas, TX. Air filters use fiber mesh material to strain out any contaminants in the air that flow through them. Some air filters are woven so tight that they can capture the smallest of viral and bacterial cells. The filter should be replaced once every few months in order to avoid becoming clogged and being rendered useless.
- Ionization Purifier: These have become increasingly popular in recent years. They work by releasing clouds of ion particles during operation. The particles attach to passing airborne contaminants to make them heavier and heavier until they fall out of the air. Then, they can be cleaned up to remove them from the household entirely.
- UV Air Purifier: This is essentially a large lightbulb that gives off high amounts of ultraviolet light. Many types of germs and mold spores are highly vulnerable to this kind of UV light exposure, although the level of exposure is completely harmless to humans and pets. In fact, this type of UV light keeps you healthier, by removing infectious and harmful organisms from your ductwork that could infiltrate your indoor air.
Contact us today for help choosing the best air purifier for your Dallas or Ft. Worth home. Our experts can provide a complete quote for your air purifier installation, plus we can offer ongoing maintenance and repair services to keep it in great condition.
The Benefits of an Air Purifier for Your Dallas Home
Foreign particles and pollutants in your indoor air can do more than affect your health—they can also reduce your comfort, increase your energy costs, and shorten the life of your HVAC equipment. By adding one of our air purifiers from Frymire Home Services, you can:
- Improve the indoor air quality in your home
- Reduce asthma and allergy symptoms
- Avoid exposure to harmful materials like VOCs and mold spores
- Keep household dust to a minimum
- Improve your health, comfort, and well-being
- Prevent the spread of disease
- Extend HVAC filter life
- Improve HVAC efficiency and service life
- Prevent unnecessary HVAC wear and damage
- Reduce your utility costs
We offer a full range of indoor air quality equipment, including UV air purifiers, air filtration systems, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, heat recovery ventilators, and more. Our experts can help you design the optimal indoor air quality solution for your needs and budget.
To learn more about the benefits of adding a UV air purification system or an air filtration system to your home, contact us today. We serve the entire Dallas area, including Arlington, Irving, Flower Mound, Coppell, and beyond.
Comprehensive Air Purifier Services
Frymire Home Services provides comprehensive air purification systems, so that you can find the right one for your specific needs. Just because you can’t see an indoor air quality problem doesn’t mean it isn’t there. Don’t let poor indoor air quality negatively impact your health. Call our team today to schedule an appointment to assess your indoor air quality needs.
We can evaluate your space and help you find the best possible air filter or purifier for your needs. We will install, replace, maintain and repair it for you, so that you always benefit from the protection that air purification offers.