- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Emergency Plumbing
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Drain & Sewer Cleaning
- Outdoor Faucet Repair
- Sewer Lines
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Gas Piping
- Leak Detection
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Sump Pumps
- Water Filtration Systems
- EASE Maintenance™
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers in Dallas, TX
The health and well-being of your family is of the utmost importance to you, and we understand and support that. We’ll treat your home as if it’s our own, meaning we will help you choose the best indoor air quality products and services to ensure your Dallas, TX, home continues to be a healthy environment.
Without the right products in place, your home could be filled with allergens, germs, and particulate that you’d rather not breathe in — but we have the solution. We provide high-quality air filtration and air purification systems to prevent those contaminants from negatively impacting your household.
Contact Frymire Home Services today to learn more, and we’ll help you achieve “A Higher Degree of Comfort.”
Call 972-620-3600 or contact us online to schedule indoor air quality services in Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, or the surrounding areas.
Does Your Air Really Need Purification?
The air in your Dallas, TX, home is likely full of many microscopic airborne contaminants. Some of these include (but aren’t limited to) dust, pollen, dander, bacteria, and mold spores. Prolonged exposure can create many negative health effects, from allergies and asthma to the flu.
Fortunately, you can easily remove most of these contaminants by professionally installing and servicing an air filter or air purifier. That’s why we offer these devices — so you can breathe easier and be healthier in the long run!
Contact our experts today to learn more about the effects these particles have on your comfort and how our air purification products can help.
Which System Is Right for You?
We install and service many air filtration and air purification systems. With our help, you may find you’ll benefit from one, or perhaps a combination of systems. We offer:
- Air filters: This is the simplest and most common method for improving indoor air quality in Dallas, TX. Air filters use fiber mesh material to strain out contaminants in the air that flow through them. Some air filters are woven so tight they can capture the smallest viral and bacterial cells. The filter should be replaced once every few months to avoid becoming clogged and being rendered useless.
- Ionization purifiers: These have become increasingly popular. They work by releasing clouds of ion particles during operation. The particles attach to passing airborne contaminants to make them heavier and heavier until they fall out of the air. Then, they can be cleaned up to remove them from the household entirely.
- UV air purifiers: This is essentially a large lightbulb that gives off large amounts of ultraviolet light. Many types of germs and mold spores are highly vulnerable to this kind of UV light exposure, although the level of exposure is completely harmless to humans and pets. This type of UV light actually keeps you healthier by removing infectious and harmful organisms from your ductwork that could infiltrate your indoor air.
Contact us today for help choosing the best air purifier for your Dallas or Fort Worth home.
Our experts can provide a complete quote for your air purifier installation, plus we can offer ongoing maintenance and repair services to keep it in great condition.
The Benefits of an Air Purifier for Your Dallas Home
Foreign particles and pollutants in your indoor air can do more than affect your health — they can also reduce your comfort, increase your energy costs, and shorten the life span of your HVAC equipment.
By adding an air purifier from Frymire Home Services, you can:
- Improve the air quality in your home
- Reduce asthma and allergy symptoms
- Avoid exposure to harmful materials like VOCs and mold spores
- Minimize household dust
- Improve your health, comfort, and well-being
- Prevent the spread of disease
- Extend HVAC filter life
- Improve HVAC efficiency and service life
- Prevent unnecessary HVAC wear and damage
- Reduce your utility costs
We offer a full range of indoor air quality equipment, including UV air purifiers, air filtration systems, heat recovery ventilators, and more. Our experts can help you design the optimal indoor air quality solution for your needs and budget.
Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of adding a UV air purification system or an air filtration system to your home.
We serve the Dallas area, including Arlington, Irving, Flower Mound, Coppell, and beyond.
Comprehensive Air Purifier Services
Frymire provides comprehensive air purification systems, so you can find the right one for your specific needs. Just because you can’t see an indoor air quality problem doesn’t mean it isn’t there. Don’t let poor indoor air quality negatively impact your health. Call us today to schedule an appointment to assess your indoor air quality needs.
We can evaluate your space and help you find the best possible air filter or purifier for your needs. We’ll install, replace, maintain, and repair it for you, so you always benefit from the protection of air purification.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is air purification technology safe?
If you pay much attention to the news or health information, you may have heard about air purifiers that produce dangerous substances or threaten your health in other ways.
Rest assured, the products our team installs in your home are designed to be totally safe, so you never have to worry about accidental exposure to ozone or other potentially harmful substances in exchange for cleaner, safer air.
How can air filtration and purification improve my health?
You may have heard of so-called ‘sick building syndrome’ which affects people who live in buildings with poor air quality. Even in buildings that aren’t so decrepit or exposed to pollutants as to cause severe symptoms such as these, you’re almost certain to have contaminants in the air that are detrimental to your health.
Proper filtration can remove large particles that cause allergic reactions, such as pollen or mold spores, dog hair, etc., while purification can neutralize organic substances that bypass filtration, such as viruses, bacteria, smaller mold spores, and certain other volatile organic chemicals.
Does my filtration system need maintenance too?
Like any part of your home HVAC system, your filtration systems should be checked regularly by professionals. However, it’s enough to include a once-over of your filtration systems as part of your general heating and/or cooling maintenance. You don’t need to invest in additional professional maintenance beyond this unless you notice a problem.
Depending on your filter solution, you may need to do some end-user maintenance, however, such as exchanging disposable filters or cleaning permanent ones on a certain schedule.