- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Plumbing Services
- Water Heaters
- Water Filtration Systems
- Victory Comfort Club
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
HVAC Services in Richland Hills, TX
Nothing affects home comfort more than your heating and cooling system. Whether you’re concerned with keeping cool in the summer, staying warm in the winter, or maintaining good indoor air quality all year round, Frymire Home Services has you covered. We provide honest, upfront prices on a complete list of home heating and cooling services.
If you’re looking for HVAC repair, installation, or maintenance in Richland Hills, please contact Frymire Home Services to schedule the services you need.
Cooling Services in Richland Hills
Texas summers are infamous for their high heat and humidity. Make sure your home is ready for the next heat wave with these cooling services from Frymire Home Services:
- Cooling Repair: Is your AC blowing warm air or refusing to turn on at all? Our experienced technicians have the knowledge and tools necessary to diagnose and repair any air conditioning problem.
- Cooling Installation: Whether you’re building a new home or looking to replace your outdated equipment, Frymire Home Services promises to get the job done right the first time around.
- Cooling Maintenance: Keep your air conditioner in top working order by scheduling a preventative tune-up every spring. Our maintenance program provides additional benefits while keeping costs down.
For top-notch cooling services in your area, please contact Frymire Home Services today.
Heating Services in Richland Hills
While the temperature may be warm in Texas for most of the year, the winters can still be surprisingly chilly. Prepare for cooler weather with our comprehensive heating services:
- Heating Repair: Let us know the moment you notice anything wrong with your heating. We offer 24/7 emergency services to meet your needs.
- Heating Installation: Our team can expertly install or replace your heater with cost-effectiveness, home comfort, and energy efficiency in mind.
- Heating Maintenance: Did you know you can fend off the worst HVAC breakdowns with preventative maintenance? In addition to promoting more reliable performance, our team can help your heater last years longer.
Contact us online to schedule an appointment or learn more about our heating services in Richland Hills.
Systems We Service
Our highly trained and certified technicians have experience servicing all types and brands of HVAC equipment, including:
- Central Air Conditioners: As the most popular form of home cooling, central AC units keep your entire home a comfortable, even temperature all summer long.
- Furnaces: Available in either gas or electric, furnaces provide whole-home, forced-air heating for complete comfort all winter long. Frymire can help you choose the right equipment for your needs.
- Heat Pumps: In our warm climate, many homeowners choose to install a heat pump over the traditional AC/furnace setup. We’ll help you decide if this is the right choice for you.
- Dual Fuel Systems: Sometimes, heat pumps struggle to keep up with heating demand on the chilliest winter nights. Dual fuel systems combine the efficiency of a heat pump with the cold-weather performance of a furnace.
- Ductless Systems: This solution supplies air conditioning and heating to every room without the inconvenience of window units or the cost of installing ductwork in older houses or home add-ons.
Contact us today to arrange services for any of these HVAC systems.
Indoor Air Quality Services in Richland Hills
You may assume that indoor air is cleaner than the air outside, but actually, the opposite is true. Mold, chemicals, dust, pet dander, and other pollutants abound in the average home. We aim to combat these problems with excellent indoor air quality services, which include:
Frymire Home Services can help you breathe easier. Contact us today to learn more!
Why Choose Frymire Home Services for HVAC Services in Richland Hills?
At Frymire, we are committed to delivering A Higher Degree of Comfort by offering the very best HVAC products and services in Richland Hills. Since we began our business in 1950, we have continually raised the bar to ensure our customers enjoy superior workmanship, outstanding services, and absolute honesty in everything we do.
Ready to be completely satisfied with a job well done? Fill out our online contact form to schedule HVAC services in Richland Hills today.
How often should my HVAC system be serviced in Richland Hills?
Your HVAC system should receive a professional inspection at least once a year. If you use a heat pump in winter and summer, it’s best to schedule a biannual service. Routine maintenance will catch problems before they become catastrophic. When expensive components are involved, it’s crucial to affect a solution before complete breakdowns empty your bank account.
Which heating option is best for Richland Hills?
The Richland Hills climate brings hot and damp summers, while winters are wet and chilly. During winter, the region has a relatively high comfort index, so a reverse cycle system can adequately warm your home. That said, you need a powerful air conditioner to survive the sweltering summer, so it’s best to use two separate heating and cooling systems rather than a single heat pump. A dry-function air conditioner should deal with severe heat waves. For winter, a split system or mini-split should be adequate.
Why is my air conditioning unit making odd noises?
A rattling air conditioner usually has a loose component. Whistling and grinding point to a more serious problem, so turn off your unit and call for an urgent repair. If you hear a low buzz, you could be dealing with an electrical fault. This problem is not the kind you can drag your feet on, so act quickly. Electrical faults can cause fires and lead to destroyed appliances on your grid.
How do I know I need to replace my air conditioner?
Your air conditioner should last between 10 and 15 years, but heavy usage can shorten that service life. If your unit shows signs of moisture buildup or high energy bills, it might be time for a replacement. Reduced airflow and warm air are signs of a serious problem, but not necessarily an irreparable one.
How often should my HVAC ducts be cleaned in Richland Hills, TX?
Your air ducts need cleaning every three to five years. Ducts don’t last forever, though, so if wear and tear are causing permanent problems, you might need to replace them. Ductwork usually lasts a decade.
What AC setting is best for Richland Hills summers?
Richland Hills summers are stifling, but the higher your AC setting, the costlier it is to run. The Department of Energy recommends a setting of 78 degrees to balance running costs and cooling power.