- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Emergency Plumbing
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Drain & Sewer Cleaning
- Outdoor Faucet Repair
- Sewer Lines
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Gas Piping
- Leak Detection
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Sump Pumps
- Water Filtration Systems
- EASE Maintenance™
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
HVAC Services in Hurst, TX
Nothing affects home comfort more than your heating and cooling system. Whether you’re concerned with keeping cool in the summer, staying warm in the winter, or maintaining good indoor air quality all year round, Frymire Home Services has you covered. We provide honest, upfront prices on a complete list of home heating and cooling services.
If you’re looking for HVAC repair, installation, or maintenance in Hurst, please contact Frymire Home Services to schedule the services you need.
Cooling Services in Hurst
Texas summers are infamous for their high heat and humidity. Make sure your home is ready for the next heat wave with these cooling services from Frymire Home Services:
- Cooling repair: Is your AC blowing warm air or refusing to turn on at all? Our experienced technicians have the knowledge and tools necessary to diagnose and repair any air conditioning problem.
- Cooling installation: Whether you’re building a new home or looking to replace your outdated equipment, Frymire Home Services promises to get the job done right the first time around.
- Cooling maintenance: Keep your air conditioner in top working order by scheduling a preventative tune-up every spring. Our maintenance program provides additional benefits while keeping costs down.
For top-notch cooling services in your area, please contact Frymire Home Services today.
Heating Services in Hurst
While the temperature may be warm in Texas for most of the year, the winters can still be surprisingly chilly. Prepare for cooler weather with our comprehensive heating services:
- Heating repair: Let us know the moment you notice anything wrong with your heating. We offer 24/7 emergency services to meet your needs.
- Heating installation: Our team can expertly install or replace your heater with cost-effectiveness, home comfort, and energy efficiency in mind.
- Heating maintenance: Did you know you can fend off the worst HVAC breakdowns with preventative maintenance? In addition to promoting more reliable performance, our team can help your heater last longer.
Contact us online to schedule an appointment or learn more about our heating services in Hurst.
Systems We Service
Our highly trained and certified technicians have experience servicing all types and brands of HVAC equipment, including:
- Central air conditioners: As the most popular form of home cooling, central AC units keep your entire home a comfortable, even temperature all summer long.
- Furnaces: Available in either gas or electric, furnaces provide whole-home, forced-air heating for complete comfort all winter long. Frymire can help you choose the right equipment for your needs.
- Heat pumps: In our warm climate, many homeowners choose to install a heat pump over the traditional AC/furnace setup. We’ll help you decide if this is the right choice for you.
- Dual fuel systems: Sometimes, heat pumps struggle to keep up with heating demand on the chilliest winter nights. Dual fuel systems combine the efficiency of a heat pump with the cold-weather performance of a furnace.
- Ductless systems: This solution supplies air conditioning and heating to every room without the inconvenience of window units or the cost of installing ductwork in older houses or home add-ons.
Contact us today to arrange services for any of these HVAC systems.
Indoor Air Quality Services in Hurst
You may assume that indoor air is cleaner than the air outside, but actually, the opposite is true. Mold, chemicals, dust, pet dander, and other pollutants abound in the average home. We aim to combat these problems with excellent indoor air quality services, which include:
Frymire Home Services can help you breathe easier. Contact us today to learn more!
Why Choose Frymire Home Services for HVAC Services in Hurst?
At Frymire, we are committed to delivering A Higher Degree of Comfort by offering the very best HVAC products and services in Hurst. Since we began our business in 1950, we have continually raised the bar to ensure our customers enjoy superior workmanship, outstanding services, and absolute honesty in everything we do.
Ready to be completely satisfied with a job well done? Fill out our online contact form to schedule HVAC services in Hurst today.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know whether to repair or replace my HVAC system?
You should consider how much you can expect to spend on additional repairs or if you’ll need to replace the unit anyway in the near future. How many years of good operation will your current repairs buy you, and does that warrant the expenditure over just paying for a replacement system? If your system is old, prone to needing repairs, inefficient due to outdated technology, etc., replacing it makes sense.
What can I do to avoid needing to repair or replace my systems?
Preventing costly repairs, unexpected breakdowns, and shortened service life in your HVAC systems comes down to how well you keep up with maintenance (and, to a lesser extent, environmental factors like indoor air quality). That means keeping up with the end-user maintenance you ought to, like dusting exposed surfaces and replacing or cleaning your air filter according to the schedule your manufacturer recommends. It also means professional checkups or tune-ups to identify problems while they’re still minor and resolve them cheaply and thoroughly.
How frequently should I have my HVAC systems tuned?
As a general rule, you should have your heating tuned up or maintained by a professional before the cold months of the year and your air conditioning tuned before the hot months to achieve maximum efficiency — so, once a year for both. If you have a heat pump you use throughout the entire year, that can warrant two checkups per year.
What does poor indoor air quality do?
If your indoor air quality is bad, it can cause a wealth of problems for you, your family, pets, expensive electronics, machines like your HVAC systems, and even the structure of your home. It’s quite easy for poor air quality to worsen allergies and reduce sleep quality, for example, making you and your family more likely to become ill, experience headaches, etc.