- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Emergency Plumbing
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Drain & Sewer Cleaning
- Outdoor Faucet Repair
- Sewer Lines
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Plumbing Services in Dallas, Texas
- Gas Piping
- Leak Detection Services in Dallas, Texas
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Sump Pumps
- Water Filtration Systems
- EASE Maintenance™
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
HVAC Services in Euless, TX
Nothing affects home comfort more than your heating and cooling system. Whether you’re concerned with keeping cool in the summer, staying warm in the winter, or maintaining good indoor air quality all year round, Frymire Home Services has you covered. We provide honest, upfront prices on a complete list of home heating and cooling services.
If you’re looking for HVAC repair, installation, or maintenance in Euless, please contact Frymire Home Services to schedule the services you need.
Cooling Services in Euless
Texas summers are infamous for their high heat and humidity. Make sure your home is ready for the next heat wave with these cooling services from Frymire Home Services:
- Cooling repair: Is your AC blowing warm air or refusing to turn on at all? Our experienced technicians have the knowledge and tools necessary to diagnose and repair any air conditioning problem.
- Cooling installation: Whether you’re building a new home or looking to replace your outdated equipment, Frymire Home Services promises to get the job done right the first time around.
- Cooling maintenance: Keep your air conditioner in top working order by scheduling a preventative tune-up every spring. Our maintenance program provides additional benefits while keeping costs down.
For top-notch cooling services in your area, please contact Frymire Home Services today.
Heating Services in Euless
While the temperature may be warm in Texas for most of the year, the winters can still be surprisingly chilly. Prepare for cooler weather with our comprehensive heating services:
- Heating repair: Let us know the moment you notice anything wrong with your heating. We offer 24/7 emergency services to meet your needs.
- Heating installation: Our team can expertly install or replace your heater with cost-effectiveness, home comfort, and energy efficiency in mind.
- Heating maintenance: Did you know you can fend off the worst HVAC breakdowns with preventative maintenance? In addition to promoting more reliable performance, our team can help your heater last years longer.
Contact us online to schedule an appointment or learn more about our heating services in Euless.
Systems We Service
Our highly trained and certified technicians have experience servicing all types and brands of HVAC equipment, including:
- Central air conditioners: As the most popular form of home cooling, central AC units keep your entire home a comfortable, even temperature all summer long.
- Furnaces: Available in either gas or electric, furnaces provide whole-home, forced-air heating for complete comfort all winter long. Frymire can help you choose the right equipment for your needs.
- Heat pumps: In our warm climate, many homeowners choose to install a heat pump over the traditional AC/furnace setup. We’ll help you decide if this is the right choice for you.
- Dual fuel systems: Sometimes, heat pumps struggle to keep up with heating demand on the chilliest winter nights. Dual fuel systems combine the efficiency of a heat pump with the cold-weather performance of a furnace.
- Ductless systems: This solution supplies air conditioning and heating to every room without the inconvenience of window units or the cost of installing ductwork in older houses or home add-ons.
Contact us today to arrange services for any of these HVAC systems.
Indoor Air Quality Services in Euless
You may assume that indoor air is cleaner than the air outside, but actually, the opposite is true. Mold, chemicals, dust, pet dander, and other pollutants abound in the average home. We aim to combat these problems with excellent indoor air quality services, which include:
- Air duct cleanings
- Heat and energy recovery ventilators
- Whole-home humidifiers and dehumidifiers
- Air filtration systems
Frymire Home Services can help you breathe easier. Contact us today to learn more!
Why Choose Frymire Home Services for HVAC Services in Euless?
At Frymire, we are committed to delivering A Higher Degree of Comfort by offering the very best HVAC products and services in Euless. Since we began our business in 1950, we have continually raised the bar to ensure our customers enjoy superior workmanship, outstanding services, and absolute honesty in everything we do.
Ready to be completely satisfied with a job well done? Fill out our online contact form to schedule HVAC services in Euless today.
Does a heat pump work well in Euless, TX?
Yes. Because the temperature in Euless rarely goes below freezing, a heat pump can provide reliable, efficient heating and cooling. Because a heat pump uses the energy of the outdoor environment, you can have a comfortable home with minimal energy costs.
When should I schedule heating and cooling maintenance?
In Euless, you should schedule maintenance of your cooling system at the end of spring when temperatures start to rise. For heating systems, one check at the end of the fall will be sufficient. These twice-yearly service checks, combined with our maintenance program, will keep your system in top shape. It may also help you lower your energy bills. This is one of our most helpful cooling and heating services to help you save money.
What happens if you don’t service your Euless HVAC system?
You may suffer from higher energy bills if you choose not to service and maintain your Euless HVAC system. Not only that, but you will have a higher risk of a breakdown or an expensive repair. Keeping up with your regular HVAC service can prevent a number of problems.
Does my HVAC filter need to be changed?
Pollen and dust are common problems affecting indoor air quality in Euless. Your furnace filter captures these things, and over time, they build up in the filter. If you don’t replace it, you could end up with an HVAC repair call, or you may find that the system runs less efficiently. We recommend replacing the furnace filter every three months. If you have pets that live in your home, plan to replace your filter every 45 to 60 days. This routine care will keep your air cleaner as you work to get the most function out of your HVAC system.