- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Emergency Plumbing
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Drain & Sewer Cleaning
- Outdoor Faucet Repair
- Sewer Lines
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Plumbing Services in Dallas, Texas
- Gas Piping
- Leak Detection Services in Dallas, Texas
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Sump Pumps
- Water Filtration Systems
- EASE Maintenance™
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
HVAC Services in Colleyville, TX
Nothing affects home comfort more than your heating and cooling system. Whether you’re concerned with keeping cool in the summer, staying warm in the winter, or maintaining good indoor air quality all year round, Frymire Home Services has you covered. We provide honest, upfront prices on a complete list of home heating and cooling services.
If you’re looking for HVAC repair, installation, or maintenance in Colleyville, please contact Frymire Home Services to schedule the services you need.
Cooling Services in Colleyville
Texas summers are infamous for their high heat and humidity. Make sure your home is ready for the next heat wave with these cooling services from Frymire Home Services:
- Cooling repair: Is your AC blowing warm air or refusing to turn on at all? Our experienced technicians have the knowledge and tools necessary to diagnose and repair any air conditioning problem.
- Cooling installation: Whether you’re building a new home or looking to replace your outdated equipment, Frymire Home Services promises to get the job done right the first time around.
- Cooling maintenance: Keep your air conditioner in top working order by scheduling a preventative tune-up every spring. Our maintenance program provides additional benefits while keeping costs down.
For top-notch cooling services in your area, please contact Frymire Home Services today.
Heating Services in Colleyville
While the temperature may be warm in Texas for most of the year, the winters can still be surprisingly chilly. Prepare for cooler weather with our comprehensive heating services:
- Heating repair: Let us know the moment you notice anything wrong with your heating. We offer 24/7 emergency services to meet your needs.
- Heating installation: Our team can expertly install or replace your heater with cost-effectiveness, home comfort, and energy efficiency in mind.
- Heating maintenance: Did you know you can fend off the worst HVAC breakdowns with preventative maintenance? In addition to promoting more reliable performance, our team can help your heater last longer.
Contact us online to schedule an appointment or learn more about our heating services in Colleyville.
Systems We Service
Our highly trained and certified technicians have experience servicing all types and brands of HVAC equipment, including:
- Central air conditioners: As the most popular form of home cooling, central AC units keep your entire home a comfortable, even temperature all summer long.
- Furnaces: Available in either gas or electric, furnaces provide whole-home, forced-air heating for complete comfort all winter long. Frymire can help you choose the right equipment for your needs.
- Heat pumps: In our warm climate, many homeowners choose to install a heat pump over the traditional AC/furnace setup. We’ll help you decide if this is the right choice for you.
- Dual fuel systems: Sometimes, heat pumps struggle to keep up with heating demand on the chilliest winter nights. Dual fuel systems combine the efficiency of a heat pump with the cold-weather performance of a furnace.
- Ductless systems: This solution supplies air conditioning and heating to every room without the inconvenience of window units or the cost of installing ductwork in older houses or home add-ons.
Contact us today to arrange services for any of these HVAC systems.
Indoor Air Quality Services in Colleyville
You may assume that indoor air is cleaner than the air outside, but actually, the opposite is true. Mold, chemicals, dust, pet dander, and other pollutants abound in the average home. We aim to combat these problems with excellent indoor air quality services, which include:
Frymire Home Services can help you breathe easier. Contact us today to learn more!
Why Choose Frymire Home Services for HVAC Services in Colleyville?
At Frymire, we are committed to delivering A Higher Degree of Comfort by offering the very best HVAC products and services in Colleyville. Since we began our business in 1950, we have continually raised the bar to ensure our customers enjoy superior workmanship, outstanding services, and absolute honesty in everything we do.
Ready to be completely satisfied with a job well done? Fill out our online contact form to schedule HVAC services in Colleyville today.
Frequently Asked Questions About HVAC in Richland Hills
Do I need a dehumidifier in Richland Hills?
It’s a good idea to install a dehumidifier in your Richland Hills home. The region receives a little over 38 inches of rain per year, and a dehumidifier can help ensure the humidity within your home doesn’t make it feel too hot or too cold throughout the year. It will also help protect your home from mold and mildew growth, thus protecting your indoor air quality.
How often should I clean my air ducts?
We recommend cleaning your air ducts every three to five years. However, if you have pets in the home, allergies, or breathing conditions, you may want to increase this frequency to every two to three years.
Should I run my air conditioner at night?
Our hot summer days turn into warm summer nights when the sun goes down. Even so, it’s not necessary or advisable to run your air conditioner at night. Most modern homes that are properly sealed are sufficiently insulated to keep treated air inside the home overnight. Running it at night wastes energy and increases your monthly utility bill.
Can you run an air conditioner or furnace using a power generator?
Power outages are becoming increasingly common across the United States, and Texas isn’t immune to these problems. Many homeowners in Richland Hills have purchased portable generators or installed standby generators to protect their homes from the possibility. If the power fails, your generator can be used to run your air conditioner, furnace, etc., but you will need to make sure that the generator produces sufficient electricity for your systems. If your generator is underpowered, you will find that your air conditioners and other appliances won’t operate effectively or efficiently.
Are “smart” thermostats a good investment?
Smart thermostats are an excellent investment. They will give you greater control over your comfort and allow you to tailor your energy usage to your specific needs. This will lead to increased comfort at home and lower utility bills throughout the year. It will also reduce wear and tear on your HVAC systems, thus reducing repair and replacement costs.
Do you have more questions about HVAC systems in Richland Hills, Texas? Contact the team at Frymire Home Services at 469-346-4999, and we will be happy to give you the answers you need!