- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Plumbing Services
- Water Heaters
- Water Filtration Systems
- Victory Comfort Club
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
Heating System Installation in Dallas, Texas
If you’re looking for a new system install for your home, or you’re ready to upgrade your old, out-of-date unit, then you want to connect with heating contractors you can trust with such an important job. That’s us!
Frymire Home Services has been proudly offering top-class heating and HVAC services to homeowners in Dallas, Collin, and Denton counties for years. Our goal is to provide you with a cost-efficient means of maintaining your comfort, and we back every service we perform with a higher degree of comfort and complete honesty.
When you need a heating company in Dallas you can trust, count on the best. Call Frymire Home Services by dialing 972-620-3600, or contact us online!
Heating Systems We Install
Our team offers heating installation for these system types:
- Furnaces – Furnaces are one of the most commonly installed types of home heating, and it’s no wonder why. A furnace is easy on your budget, dependable, available in a good range of efficiencies, and can be either gas or electric as your needs dictate.
- Heat pumps – Heat pumps are an awesome choice for homeowners who want a simple solution to their year-round comfort needs. Heat pumps are plenty capable of providing both heating and cooling as needed. They’re also one of the most efficient options around, making them a cost-effective choice over the years.
- Dual-fuel heating systems – Dual fuel systems are heat pumps that have been equipped with an auxiliary source of heat, usually an electric or gas furnace backup. These units are really nice to have when we get a terrible cold spell, as a standard heat pump might have a harder time keeping up.
- Ductless heating units – Ductless home heating systems offer efficiency, zoned heating, excellent comfort control, and tons of versatility. Whether your home just can’t accommodate duct systems or you just want a more versatile option than a furnace, a ductless unit might be the right call.
Find out more about the types of heating systems we install by calling us or reach us online!
Heating Installation in New Buildings
New buildings are a blank slate from which you can create the comfort and ambiance you desire. So naturally, you will need to include a heating system, and it’s our pleasure to help you determine the best ductwork plan and identify which type of system and which size system is best suited for the structure.
One of the first tasks to tackle is to size the system properly. This step is crucial because if the unit is undersized, it won’t keep you warm and cozy, plus the added strain of trying to keep up will increase wear and tear and result in premature failure. Conversely, if it is too large, you will waste energy as the years go by.
The sizing process in new construction is pretty straightforward, and among other factors, we consider:
- Square footage of the structure
- Number, size, placement, and R-value of windows
- Insulation type and R-value
- Foliage on the property
- Expected window coverings
Ultimately, our certified HVAC technicians will help you narrow your options down to systems that will provide a minimum of 40 to 45 BTU per square foot of the home. This BTU is usually sufficient to achieve optimal comfort within our climate.
Once you choose your system, we will take care of the rest. Whether you want a heat pump, gas furnace, electric furnace, or ductless system, we have the tools, training, and expertise to ensure the installation is completed to the highest quality standards.
Contact Frymire Home Services at (972) 620-3600 to learn more about the heating system installation services we offer. It is our pleasure to answer your questions and give you the reliable advice you need to make the best decision for your comfort.
Signs It’s Time To Replace a Heating System
Maintaining an old unit that’s past its prime can become expensive and stressful very quickly. If you’re having a hard time deciding, our teams recommend heating replacement under these circumstances:
- Your current system is older than 10 years
- You need heating repair frequently
- Your current heating repair estimate exceeds one-third of the full value of the unit
- You are dissatisfied with the performance of your current system
Take Advantage of Our EASE Comfort Program
Installing a new heating system in your home can represent a considerable investment, and it’s not always one that’s easy for a homeowner to make. This is why we want to make it easy for you! Our EASE program offers a new, high-efficiency system installation with no money down, no unexpected fees, and a no-hassle maintenance program tailored to you and your system’s needs.
With a simple monthly payment, you can make comfort in your home easy! Call (972) 620-3600 to speak with a team member about the EASE Comfort Program!
Why Choose Frymire Home Services for Heating Installation in Dallas?
At Frymire Home Services, our efforts go to making our clients comfortable and offering cost-minded, stress-free services so that you never need to worry about comfort in your home. When you need a service team that has the experience, knowledge, and dedication to offer the friendly service you deserve, you want Frymire.
Contact us online to schedule heating installation, or call 972-620-3600!
Always Trust a Professional
Heating system installation is not a DIY job. Furnace and heat pump installation is a science that takes years of specialized training, apprenticeships, and hands-on experience to master. At Frymire, our HVAC professionals follow rigid installation protocols and adhere to strict safety standards. This results in an efficient, reliable installation that won’t void warranty coverage or put your health or home in danger.
The team at Frymire is always ready to serve our clients in Dallas. Contact us at (972) 620-3600 to schedule an appointment for our team to install your new heating system.