- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Emergency Plumbing
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Drain & Sewer Cleaning
- Outdoor Faucet Repair
- Sewer Lines
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Gas Piping
- Leak Detection
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Sump Pumps
- Water Filtration Systems
- EASE Maintenance™
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
Furnace Replacement in Dallas
Don’t fall into the cycle of furnace repairs and replacements every few years. Keep your Dallas home comfortable and safe with a product that is built to be both efficient and long-lasting. Furnace replacement is necessary if your furnace is old or has seen more than its fair share of service calls. Learn more about the signs that you need furnace replacement and what your options are to help you make an informed decision. The need for furnace replacement will depend on a variety of factors, such as your geographic location, your current furnace’s age and condition, and your budget. The skilled team at Frymire Home Services can counsel you on the best product for your household’s needs.
Call 469-346-4999 or contact us online today to get a free quote for furnace replacement in Dallas.
Furnace installation with the licensed and certified technicians at Frymire Home Services guarantees you get cutting-edge products from the best manufacturers in the industry. Your furnace is the most important component of your heating system. Ensure your home stays warm this winter by getting a furnace that is not only sized correctly for your home but that is also constructed to work well in your living environment and with your desired fuel source.
Are you trying to decide between a gas or electric furnace? We can help! Call 469-346-4999 or contact us online to learn more about furnace installation in Dallas.
When you need furnace replacement in Dallas, contact the professionals at Frymire Home Services. In the winter, your heating system is one of the most important systems in your home, working to keep you comfortable and safe. Our team makes sure your furnace does all this and that it does it as efficiently and affordably as it can. Investing in a high-efficiency furnace can reduce your monthly utility bills by 50% — that’s significant savings!
Experience better energy savings, more comfort, and a longer system life span by replacing your furnace in Dallas before the cold months arrive. Call 469-346-4999 or contact us online for an appointment.
The Benefits of Hiring a Professional
Determining which furnace repairs you can do on your own, and which you should recruit a professional for, is a serious matter. Your decision could save you considerable time and money or do the reverse. The benefits of working with a professional HVAC contractor include:
- Increased safety. Furnaces have a combustion area that is hooked to natural gas. It is imperative that you know what you are doing, or you could put your home and loved ones at risk.
- Quick repair parts and services. HVAC contractors are stocked and ready with all the parts needed for a furnace repair. Save time by giving a professional a call rather than waiting for a product or purchasing the wrong component.
- Access to 24/7 emergency technicians. Emergencies rarely strike when it is convenient. Having access to licensed and NATE-certified technicians makes all the difference.
- Comprehensive system inspection. Professional HVAC companies understand how the furnace works as a whole and can test the entire system for areas that need servicing.
- Service guarantees. Most appliances require that a professional HVAC company service and repair them when needed to support the manufacturer warranty. On top of that, professional companies offer repair or system warranties to help keep you protected.
The Disadvantages of Installing a Furnace Yourself
Now that you understand all the benefits of engaging a member of our Frymire Home Services team for your furnace replacement project, consider the disadvantages of installing a furnace on your own:
- No homeowners insurance coverage. Most often, your insurance won’t kick in to cover a DIY repair that goes bad, leading to more out-of-pocket expenses.
- Takes more time. Doing a project like a furnace replacement on your own will take you much longer than a professional that does these jobs all the time.
- Risk of furnace damage or loss. Incorrectly installing a new furnace could permanently damage the product, causing you to lose your investment and spend more money on an entirely new system.
- Dangers to your household. Trying to install or repair a furnace on your own could lead to catastrophic results. Gas-powered furnaces hook to the gas main that enters your home, leaving you susceptible to toxic and combustible gases.
Call 469-346-4999 or contact us online to schedule a professional furnace installation or replacement in Dallas.
Why Choose Frymire Home Services?
If you are grappling with the decision of whether to repair or replace your furnace, trust the team at Frymire Home Services to give you our honest answer. When our team can safely and efficiently repair your unit, we will! But understand that furnaces, like all appliances, have a shelf life too. Even if you have been maintaining your furnace appropriately, they typically last 15 to 20 years. We are committed to getting you the best product for your home, your needs, and your budget so you are ready for a Texas winter!
When you choose Frymire Home Services, you choose quality. All our products and services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee to give you greater peace of mind that your time and money are in good hands. We give our customers the 24/7 emergency support they need so they don’t have to go without heat. Check out our 23,000 positive reviews to learn why more and more Dallas customers are turning to Frymire for all their HVAC needs.
Call 469-346-4999 or contact us online to learn more about your furnace options and furnace replacement in Dallas. You always win with Frymire Home Services!
Furnace Replacement Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average life span of a furnace?
A well-maintained furnace should last about 15 to 20 years on average.
What are the key signs that your furnace needs to be replaced?
Your furnace should be replaced if it has exceeded its life span, if you notice a rise in your energy bills, if you notice home humidity issues, if it needs repairs often, if you are noticing noisy operations, or if there are visible signs of disrepair.
What is the most common problem with furnaces?
Dirty or clogged filters are the most common issue with furnaces. If this issue isn’t addressed, it makes the system work harder than it should, resulting in higher utility bills and poor performance.