- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Plumbing Services
- Water Heaters
- Water Filtration Systems
- Victory Comfort Club
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
Gas Furnace Services in Dallas
When Texan winters can jump from the 60s to the low 30s and 40s, it pays to have a top-notch heating system guaranteed to keep you warm throughout the season. In most cases, homes will use a gas furnace for heating that runs on natural gas, while some may opt for an electric furnace. Both have their pros and cons, but whichever you choose, you’ll want to keep it running smoothly when winter rolls around. That’s where we come in. At Frymire, our highly trained technicians are experienced with handling various furnace manufacturers and know just how to keep yours in top shape.
Is a gas furnace right for you? Speak with one of our experts at (972) 910-2059 for answers to your questions or request a free estimate online.
Benefits of Gas Furnaces
Though gas and electric furnaces serve the same purpose, the best one will be the one that best meets your needs. Some of the benefits of having a gas furnace include:
- Affordability – high-efficiency gas furnaces tend to be less expensive than electric furnaces in most cases. They can also help save on heating bills due.
- Warmer air – gas furnaces often produce hotter air than electric furnaces.
- Reliability – because natural gas supply pipelines are placed below ground, they are not subjected to weather damage or power outages.
- Eco-friendly – natural gas furnaces waste less energy and have a less negative impact on the environment.
Experience the benefits of owning a gas furnace with Frymire’s furnace services! Schedule a service online or dial (972) 910-2059 now.
Preventative Maintenance for Gas Furnaces
Though professional maintenance should be scheduled annually to ensure optimal efficiency, there are ways to implement preventative measures to reduce needing frequent repairs. Three simple preventative steps you can take for your gas furnace are:
- Clean the vents, furnace ducts, and filter system – dirt and debris buildup can prevent your furnace from working properly and work harder than it should.
- Perform fan inspections – check to see that the fan is clear of debris and dust.
- Check the thermostat – faulty thermostats can occasionally be a reason for heating issues instead of the furnace itself.
Extend the life of your current gas furnace with gas furnace maintenance services from Frymire. Give us a call at (972) 910-2059, or get in touch online.
Gas Furnace Services
Having reliable heat in your home is always important. Not only does it keep you warm during the winter, but having a well-maintained heating system can also save you money on heating bills as well as increase your home’s value. If you need gas furnace services, we offer:
- Installation and replacement services – to get rid of your old furnace and upgrade to a newer model.
- Maintenance services – to extend the life span of your current furnace.
- Repair services – to get your heat back up and running.
Get comprehensive gas furnace services from our highly trained professionals at Frymire! To schedule a service, reach out at (972) 910-2059 or contact us online.
Get Your Gas Furnace Running Smoothly with Frymire!
Never freeze, waste energy, or pay higher heating bills when you choose Frymire. With over 60 years of experience, our team of experts offers comprehensive gas furnace services with reliable, high-quality workmanship. We offer financing options, fair pricing, and 24/7 emergency services, so you’ll always have access to services you can trust.
Never be without heat with our 24/7 emergency services! Get a free estimate online or call (972) 910-2059 to speak with a technician.
Frequently Asked Questions About Gas Furnaces
What is the life span of a gas furnace?
With proper care, your gas furnace could operate efficiently for 15 to 20 years. Begin watching for signs of age at the 10-year mark to prevent breakdowns and maintain energy efficiency.
How often should I schedule gas furnace maintenance?
Scheduling annual maintenance is only one step to keeping your gas furnace running smoothly for years to come. Between tune-ups, you can keep your gas furnace maintained by changing your furnace filter every three months and keeping the area around the furnace clear.
What are signs that my gas furnace needs service?
Being able to identify signs of a struggling furnace can help prevent a sudden breakdown. If your home is heated unevenly, your gas bill is skyrocketing, or you notice strange noises or smells, call Frymire Home Services for a tune-up right away!