- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Emergency Plumbing
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Drain & Sewer Cleaning
- Outdoor Faucet Repair
- Sewer Lines
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Plumbing Services in Dallas, Texas
- Gas Piping
- Leak Detection Services in Dallas, Texas
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Sump Pumps
- Water Filtration Systems
- EASE Maintenance™
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
Home / Coronavirus Update
Dear Frymire Home Services Extended Family,
As a business that provides an essential service, we will continue to operate and maintain a regular schedule. We understand that you have concerns about COVID-19 and we’re doing our part to minimize the possibility of exposure while continuing to provide the same excellent service you’ve come to know and expect from us. With yours and the community’s safety in mind, we’ve been taking the following steps:
- If a technician has any signs of sickness (fever, body aches, sore throat, etc.) they must stay home.
- Technicians are cleaning and disinfecting their tools, equipment, and vehicles daily.
- We’ve suspended all technician meetings and have limited their time in the warehouse.
- Anyone with the ability to perform their work remotely is working from home.
- If you are concerned about our visit to your home or office during this time, we certainly understand and will be happy to assist you in rescheduling your appointment.
- If anyone in your home is currently experiencing flu-like symptoms or is quarantined due to exposure, please call our office at 919-234-5866 so we can reschedule your appointment to a later date.
Our goal has always been to help you achieve clean, comfortable air inside your home and we feel that responsibility is more important than ever during this time. We’re doing all we can to protect our customers and keep our staff healthy so we can continue to be there for you when you need us.
Your Frymire Home Services Family
Air Purification Options
While we are spending more time indoors during this time, it’s important to consider the quality of air inside the home. Start with changing your filter regularly and running the fan throughout the day to keep your air circulating.
We offer various indoor air quality products such as the APCO Fresh-Aire UV®, a whole home in-duct HVAC unit. The Fresh-Aire UV® features EverCarbon™ cells which contain a proprietary antimicrobial nanotechnology, thus, acheiving faster kill rates for microbial contaminants in the air as well as on surfaces. To learn more about the product, and to read the current bulletin regarding COVID-19 please select from the following options: