You already know what a summer in Dallas-Fort Worth can be like. Even if you haven’t already experienced a summer here, you can make a good guess at how intense the heat is. The long, hot season makes it essential that home air conditioning systems are in top shape to handle the weather. Like “marathon runner” shape—because the Texas summers can sure feel like a marathon!
Fortunately, we have the right program to train and tone your home’s air conditioning system for the coming summer. It’s our Victory Comfort Club. When you join, you’ll receive a precision tune-up for your AC as well as other benefits. Our expert technicians will return your air conditioner to “factory fresh” conditioner each year!
What the Victory Comfort Club Does for Your AC
Annual pre-summer maintenance is crucial for getting the best service life and performance from an air conditioning system. The checks, cleanings, and adjustments that go into a regular AC maintenance aren’t jobs an amateur or a DIY enthusiast can handle—they require an experienced professional. Although there are a few basic steps you can do yourself through the summer, such as changing the air filter every one to three months, please leave the rest to our technicians and the Victory Comfort Club.
Here’s some of what we do for your air conditioner when you’re a club member:
- Calibrate the thermostat: Even a small miscalibration on the thermostat can cause an AC to cool a house poorly and begin raising utility bills.
- Test refrigerant charge: The amount of refrigerant put in an AC when it’s installed is called its charge. The charge should never drop during the system’s life unless there’s a leak. A refrigerant check catches leaks early so they can be fixed.
- Inspect ductwork: Air leaks in the ducts can contribute to steep rises in the cost to run an AC and also put too much stress on the blower motor.
- Clean the condensing coil: The outdoor refrigerant coil of an air conditioner is called the condenser coil, and it often picks up dust and grime during the off-season. A professional cleaning helps keep the AC running at peak energy efficiency.
- Lubricate moving parts: This basic maintenance step removes extra strain on the AC that can lead to motors burning out and the compressor failing.
- Tighten electrical connections: This step prevents many common electrical troubles in the air conditioner.
- Check airflow: This makes sure air is passing properly over the evaporator coil so the AC can deliver the cooling levels needed.
More Victory Comfort Club Benefits
Along with AC maintenance before summer, joining the Victory Comfort Club also provides you with heating system and water heater maintenance before winter. In addition, you’ll get a 10% discount on repairs, a reduced $49 diagnostic fee, 3 years parts and labor warranty on all repairs, and VIP priority service so you can leap to the front of the line.
Call us today to schedule that all-important air conditioning maintenance in Fort Worth, TX before it gets any hotter.
Rely on Frymire Home Services in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. You always win with us!