- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Emergency Plumbing
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Drain & Sewer Cleaning
- Outdoor Faucet Repair
- Sewer Lines
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Gas Piping
- Leak Detection
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Sump Pumps
- Water Filtration Systems
- EASE Maintenance™
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
Wylie, TX Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
The only way to stand the punishing summer heat in Wylie, TX is to have a reliable and effective air conditioner. Bonus points if the AC is efficient and saves you on energy costs – no one wants to throw money down the air ducts.
To achieve optimal AC performance, it’s best to have your AC installed by a skilled technician. That’s where Frymire Home Services comes in. We’ve provided air conditioning installation and replacement services throughout Wylie, TX since 1950; that’s over 70 years of experience. We’re up to date on all the latest installation techniques and can give you the run-down on the pros and cons of the latest models.
You always win with us! Call us at 469-346-4999 or contact us online today to learn more about AC installation and replacement in Wylie, TX.
We’ll Help You Find the Best New Air Conditioner for Your Wylie Home
Finding the optimal AC unit for your house is essential to avoiding headaches and sauna-like conditions down the road. An AC unit has to be big enough to efficiently cool the square footage of your living space. Too small, and the unit will be strained, constantly kicking on and off, and is more prone to critical failure. Too large, and your unit will waste power and incur heavy wear and tear as it cycles. Our technicians will help you find the perfect, right-sized model of AC for your home’s floor plan and square footage.
Contact us today to request a FREE estimate on air conditioning installation in Wylie and the surrounding area.
Signs It’s Time to Retire Your Old Air Conditioner
A well-maintained, modern AC can last 12–15 years and even longer. However, as your unit gets up in age, you’re bound to notice some performance issues, drops in efficiency, and other signs your AC is on the way out. Here’s what to look for:
- Your AC is 10 years old or more – It’s around this time that repairing critical failures may not be as cost-effective as just replacing the unit.
- It’s not as reliable – If you find yourself saying a little prayer every time you turn the AC on or have a serviceperson on speed dial, it might be time to buy a little peace of mind along with a new AC.
- Major parts are failing – The motor. The blower. The compressor. The things that make the AC go. If these start to fail, it’s likely more efficient to replace the unit.
- The AC is inefficient – Older ACs can lose over half of their original SEER efficiency over time. If you’re noticing your energy bills creeping up but can’t figure out why, your AC is probably the culprit. Save some money (not to mention a few trees) with a new model.
- Your AC is blowing warm air – If you’re not comfortable in your home despite the AC running constantly, it’s probably time to throw in the proverbial towel on the unit.
Frymire Home Services Is the Top Choice for All Your AC Needs in Wylie, TX
Frymire Home Services is a proud family-owned and -operated business with strong ties to Wylie and the surrounding areas. We offer the latest air conditioning models from Goodman and other top-of-the-line manufacturers. Our technicians will help you select the best system for you and will install it perfectly in your Wylie home.