- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Plumbing Services
- Water Heaters
- Water Filtration Systems
- Victory Comfort Club
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
Dallas, TX Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
Coping with the intense Dallas summer heat in your home requires an effective central air conditioning system. It’s even better if that effective AC is also an energy-efficient air conditioner—nobody wants to pay steeper bills than necessary to keep cool. But no air conditioning system can perform at its peak unless it is installed by skilled professionals.
This is where Frymire Home Services enters the scene. We have provided air conditioning installation and replacement services throughout Dallas, TX and the surrounding communities since 1950. You can trust us when your house needs a new air conditioner to cool your family. We get the work done right the first time, and our job is never completed until you are fully satisfied.
You always win with us! To schedule a professional, cost-effective AC replacement in Dallas, Plano, or Ft. Worth, simply call 972-910-2041 or schedule service online.
Finding the Best New Air Conditioner
There are several reasons to rely only on HVAC experts for any AC replacement or installation. One is that it takes professionals to find the right unit for a house. Shopping for a central air conditioning system is nothing like shopping for clothing or kitchen appliances. An air conditioner must be the correct size to cool the living spaces of a house. Too small, and the AC will run continuously as it strains to reach the setting on the thermostat. Too large, and the AC will waste power and incur heavy wear as it stops and starts in rapid cycles.
Working with our technicians, you’ll end up with the perfect new AC system to meet your comfort and budget requirements. We’ll put our experience to work to ensure you have an ideal comfort solution for even the hottest weather.
Ready to get started? Contact us today to request a FREE estimate on air conditioning installation in Dallas and the surrounding area.
Signs It Is Time for an AC Replacement in the Dallas Area
Though most air conditioners will last 12 to 15 years, or longer with impeccable AC maintenance, you may start to notice signs of a problem, performance issues, or a drop in efficiency long beforehand. Common indications that it is time for an air conditioning replacement include:
- Advanced age – If your air conditioner is over 10 years old and starting to have problems, a new air conditioning installation may be the most cost-effective solution, especially if you factor in the energy savings a new system can offer.
- Decreasing reliability – When your old AC unit needs frequent repairs and service calls to run properly, a new system may be the best choice for your budget, comfort, and convenience.
- Major part failures – If there is a significant failure in one of the more costly components, such as compressor with worn bearings, a leaking coil, or a faulty blower motor, a system replacement may more cost-effective than installing a new part in an AC unit that is nearing the end of its service life.
- Lack of efficiency – If your system is over 10 years old, it is likely to be very inefficient compared to new models. Today’s AC units offer 13 to over 20 SEER, which can significantly reduce utility costs compared to older systems that are as low as 6 to 12 SEER.
- Poor performance – If your system cannot keep your home comfortable, it is time for an upgrade. A new AC unit can offer improved cooling, humidity control, and air quality, all while being quieter and more reliable.
At Frymire Home Services, we offer the latest high-performance air conditioning systems from Goodman and other top manufacturers. Our experts can help you select the best system for your needs and budget, plus we can provide a professional, energy-efficient AC installation.
Call 972-910-2041 or contact us online to schedule your AC installation or replacement today. We offer free air conditioning installation estimates, and we do not consider the job complete until you are 100% satisfied.
Contact Us for Air Conditioning Installation in Dallas, TX
You want your next air conditioning system to last for as long as possible. That lengthy service life begins when you schedule the installation with Frymire Home Services.
Here are just a few reasons to contact us for AC replacement and installation services in Dallas:
- We’re a family-owned and -operated business
- We’re committed to a higher degree of comfort for our customers
- You can count on us to provide a range of choices with fair prices
- We offer flexible financing options
- Our experts offer superb installation workmanship
- We never consider the work finished until we know we’ve delivered the best to a customer
Don’t settle for inferior customer service, air conditioning products, or support. Choose Frymire for your air conditioning needs and rest easy in the knowledge that you’ll be taken care of from the moment you speak to a member of support staff and onward for years to come.
Schedule your next air conditioning replacement or installation in the Dallas, TX area with the team you can rely on!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know I need to replace my AC instead of just repairing it?
If your air conditioner is more than a decade old, it likely is running far less efficiently than a newer model would as a result of technological improvements and simple wear and tear. It may also be more prone to requiring costly repairs as it ages, or if it came out of the factory in inferior quality. So, your guiding signs should be regular repairs or simple age. You might also choose to upgrade if you find your current AC can’t keep your home comfortable, if newer ACs have features you’re interested in, or if your repairs are so costly that it seems like a waste to not just put that money towards a newer model.
How much will my air conditioner installation cost me?
It depends on a few different factors, so it’s hard to pin down a cost until we’ve looked at your situation and can offer an estimate. Accessibility of your air conditioner and ductwork, the condition of your ductwork, the specific air conditioner product you choose to install, even your schedule for installation can affect the price.
Will a new air conditioner help with air quality?
In many cases, yes! Not only does a good air conditioner work towards dehumidifying your air, and thus reducing mold, pests, and other sources of poor air quality, an older air conditioner often has components which are breaking down and may be releasing their own additions to your air supply. Of course, filtration and purification technology continues to evolve, so you may see even more direct benefits if you invest in air quality technology at the same time.