- Air Conditioning
- Indoor Air Quality
- Water Heaters
- Water Filtration Systems
- About Us
- Contact Us
Heat Pump Replacement in Dallas & Fort Worth
How long have you had your heat pump? Is it starting to act up in its old age? The decision to replace your heat pump is one you shouldn’t make lightly. To maximize the benefits of your upgrade, it’s important to time your HVAC replacement correctly and hire a true professional for the job. Frymire Home Services has you covered. We have served Dallas and Fort Worth with incomparable service quality since 1950.
Call us today at (972) 620-3600 or send us a message to ask about our deals on heat pump replacement services.
Signs You Need a New Heat Pump
Robust design and construction help heat pumps last for many years, but if yours is getting older, it could be time to replace it. Use these pointers to help you make the most economical decision for your home.
- Old age: A well-maintained heat pump lasts 10 to 15 years. Once your HVAC system reaches this age, it’s wise to start browsing for replacement options. It’s much better to plan than to be caught off guard by an emergency replacement.
- High energy bills: Look back at your heating and cooling bills from the past few years. Rising energy costs could be due to your heat pump’s declining efficiency. If you’re tired of paying inflated utility bills, consider replacing your heat pump.
- Frequent repairs: Have you paid for two or more big heat pump repairs in the last two years? Stop spending money on a failing unit, and replace it the next time it breaks down.
- Strange noises or smells: If you notice unusual odors or hear banging or rattling sounds coming from your heat pump, inspect the problem immediately. Depending on the issue, you may either need a heat pump repair or replacement.
- Home comfort issues: Heat pumps sometimes lose the ability to keep up with heating and cooling demand as they age, resulting in a stuffy interior with hot and cold spots. Put a stop to this faulty operation—replace your heat pump sooner rather than later.
If you notice any of these signs, contact Frymire ask about our reliable, affordable heat pump replacement services.
Benefits of Heat Pump Replacement in Dallas
Once you make the upgrade, the benefits of replacing your heat pump become immediately apparent:
- Fewer breakdowns: A new heat pump has none of the wear and tear of your old unit. Streamlined features and expert engineering help it last for several years with a limited need for repairs. And just in case a part wears out prematurely, the warranty that comes with a new heat pump has you covered.
- Greater energy efficiency: Heat pump technology has improved tremendously in recent years. If your unit is over a decade old, you’ll be blown away by the high efficiency ratings and low energy bills available from modern equipment. A new heat pump also helps you do your part for the environment by generating fewer emissions.
- Enhanced comfort: Better airflow, advanced filtration options, and other features of your new heat pump will help your home feel more comfortable than it has in years.
Get the most from your heat pump replacement by choosing Frymire for the job. Call us at (972) 620-3600 for a consultation!
Schedule Heat Pump Installation or Replacement in Dallas, TX
To replace your heat pump with help from an experienced HVAC service team, turn to Frymire Home Services. After seven decades in the business, you can trust us to deliver unparalleled professionalism, reliability, and “A Higher Degree of Comfort” for our customers. We won’t quit until you’re 100% satisfied with your heat pump installation!
Ready to get the job started? So are we! Give us a call at (972) 620-3600 or contact us online to schedule heat pump replacement services in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.