- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Emergency Plumbing
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Drain & Sewer Cleaning
- Outdoor Faucet Repair
- Sewer Lines
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Plumbing Services in Dallas, Texas
- Gas Piping
- Leak Detection Services in Dallas, Texas
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Sump Pumps
- Water Filtration Systems
- EASE Maintenance™
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
Since heat pump systems serve double-duty by both heating and cooling your home, regular maintenance is vital to keeping you comfortable and safe all year long. Our technicians at Frymire Home Services are experts in quality heat pump repair services, so you can rest assured we’ll get the job done right.
For heat pump repair services in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, call 469-346-4999 or send us a message today.
5 Signs You Need Heat Pump Repair or Maintenance
Whether your heat pump needs repair or you’re looking to keep it going strong for years to come with proper heat pump maintenance, watch for the signs:
- Did your heat pump stop working? If your home feels cold when it should be warm, it’s a good first sign that your heat pump needs some attention.
- Is your energy bill suddenly climbing? When your heat pump is trying too hard for the same or subpar results, your energy costs can go up.
- Do you lack airflow? Pay attention to how air is moving throughout your home. If there’s suddenly no air flowing through your vents, your heat pump could be the culprit.
- Does your heat pump sound or smell not quite right? Your heat pump is calling for help if it’s making any sounds beyond a comforting hum. And if you smell something burning, call for heat pump service immediately.
- Is your heat pump more than 12 years old? Heat pumps run all year, so their life span is less than 15 years. If your heat pump is more than 12 years old, you’ll want to keep a close eye on it.
If your heat pump checks any of these boxes, send us a message or call 469-346-4999 today to secure your “higher degree of comfort.”
Why a Heat Pump is a Wise Investment
If you don’t have a heat pump yet, here’s why you’ll want to get one:
No need for two units – A heat pump handles all your temperature control needs for the whole year by cooling in the summer and heating in the winter months – perfect for the generally mild winters here in Dallas.
Your wallet will thank you – Heat pumps use electricity rather than gas, making them eco-friendly, energy-efficient, and wallet-friendly. Plus, they’re less expensive to install and repair than a furnace.
Keep the kids safe – Since heat pumps move warm air to where you want it, they don’t generate heat on their own. This means no risk of carbon-monoxide leaks or fires.
Peace and quiet – While we can’t make the dog stop barking every time a bird flies past the window, a heat pump won’t make the loud pops and bangs that a furnace does, allowing you to think clearly again.
Trust Frymire Home Services as Your Preferred Service Provider
While we pride ourselves on our heating expertise, our real focus is on customers first. See why we’ve earned the trust of more than 15,000 Dallas-area homeowners with superb quality work, professional technicians, and a family-first mentality.
Let us show you what a “higher degree of comfort” can mean for your home. Call 469-346-4999 or contact us online today!