- Air Conditioning
- Indoor Air Quality
- Water Heaters
- Water Filtration Systems
- About Us
- Contact Us
Heat Pump Maintenance in Dallas & Fort Worth
A well-maintained heat pump can provide your home with efficient, dependable performance for many years to come. At Frymire Home Services, we recommend scheduling heat pump maintenance twice a year to keep it running smoothly in every season. Our experienced HVAC technicians have the tools and knowledge to take excellent care of your heat pump.
Send us a message online or call (972) 620-3600 to schedule a heat pump tune-up in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Benefits of Heat Pump Maintenance
If you think you’re saving money by skipping preventative maintenance, think again. Having your heat pump tuned up even when it doesn’t need a repair offers several money-saving benefits:
- Lower heating and cooling costs: Heat pumps are already known for operating with excellent efficiency, but keeping your unit tuned up can improve performance by up to 25%. These energy savings help heat pump maintenance pay for itself.
- Longer system life span: Even robust heat pumps can’t last forever. Still, you can add years to your equipment’s life span with regular maintenance, saving you money on replacement costs in the process.
- Reduced breakdowns: Regular tune-ups allow technicians to catch and repair problems before they get any worse. This increases the chances of making it through the season without needing a repair, which saves you time, money, and hassle.
- Safe operation: While heat pumps are incredibly safe to operate, inspections from a knowledgeable technician every spring and fall help to ensure the system is functioning correctly and safely. This may not save you money directly, but it puts your mind at ease, knowing your HVAC equipment won’t endanger your home or family.
If you want to enjoy the benefits of heat pump maintenance for yourself, call us at (972) 620-3600 to schedule your next tune-up.
What Does Heat Pump Maintenance Include?
Not all HVAC tune-ups are created equal. At Frymire, we follow a 24-point checklist to ensure a job well done. Here are the points that apply to the heat pump portion of your inspection:
- Calibrate the thermostat
- Test the refrigerant charge
- Test the capacitors
- Test the crankcase heaters
- Inspect and test the controls and safety systems
- Adjust the fan switch
- Adjust the balancing dampers
- Clean or replace the air filter
- Clean and adjust the blower assembly
- Check the airflow
- Visually inspect the ductwork
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Measure and record the voltage and amperage
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean the interior evaporator coil
- Clean the exterior condensing coil
- Clean the condensate drain
- Apply a protective coating to the outdoor unit
Join the Victory Comfort Club
We invite you to enjoy all the benefits of heat pump maintenance combined with savings and discounts by signing up for a Victory Comfort Club membership. We help our customers save big on HVAC inspections and repairs throughout the year by offering these perks:
- Precision HVAC maintenance
- Three-year parts and labor warranty on all repairs
- Discounted diagnostic fee
- VIP priority service
- 10% repair discount
- 5% off system replacements
- And more!
Contact us today for more details about our HVAC maintenance program.
Schedule Heat Pump Maintenance in Dallas, TX
The knowledgeable technicians at Frymire can help your HVAC system run as smoothly as possible by providing reliable maintenance services. This is the number one way to prevent small problems from turning into large emergencies! Let us put our 70 years of experience to work for you—we promise you’ll be satisfied with the results.
Give us a call today at (972) 620-3600 or fill out our online contact form to schedule heat pump maintenance in Dallas/Fort Worth.