- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Plumbing Services
- Water Heaters
- Water Filtration Systems
- Victory Comfort Club
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
Ductless HVAC Repair in Dallas, TX
Ductless heating and cooling is big in Dallas, where many homes, condos, and townhouses were built without a duct system. New construction homes, home additions, and guesthouses may also lack ducts. Ductless mini-split systems are ideal in these situations, but they occasionally need repair. If you’re having trouble with your ductless HVAC system, our team is ready to help with prompt diagnosis and expert mini-split repair.
At Frymire Home Services, we service and repair all types of ductless AC and heating systems, including heat pumps, for homeowners throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area. We also offer an HVAC maintenance program, which can help prevent or reduce the need for repairs.
When you need expert ductless HVAC repair, contact Frymire Home Services. Call us at 972-620-3200 today.
Signs Your Ductless HVAC Needs Repair
Ductless systems consist of an outdoor condenser/compressor unit connected, through a conduit cable, to multiple indoor air handlers in different rooms of the house.
If you notice any of these ductless HVAC problems, Frymire Home Services has your solution:
- High utility bills: This means your HVAC system is working harder than before to keep your home comfortable. If you haven’t been using it more often, then it’s now running less efficiently than it should.
- Poor performance: If your room or entire home has been too cold or too warm lately, your ductless HVAC system’s performance is slipping. It may simply need mini-split maintenance. Let us inspect your ductless mini-split to locate and quickly repair the problem.
- Won’t turn on/off reliably: You may have a problem with the electrical components or connections in your ductless HVAC. We can test your system and check your connections to locate the problem and make repairs.
- Strange noises: Grinding sounds can indicate worn motor bearings, and your system is at risk of damage from overheating. Squealing may mean the fan belt is worn, stretched out, and slipping. Hissing noises can signal a refrigerant leak.
- Refrigerant leak: Leaking refrigerant is harmful to your health, and it turns your HVAC unit into just a fan. You won’t see a leak, since refrigerant is a gas, but you may notice your system not cooling as well as normal. Let Frymire Home Services check the refrigerant pressure and repair your ductless HVAC system. In some cases, AC replacement is needed.
- Coil problem: A dirty coil prevents your ductless system from functioning properly and coils can also freeze up. Let our team inspect your ductless HVAC system, clean the coil, check for proper airflow, and make any needed repairs.
- Water leak: A clogged condensate drain line is often the culprit. Water leakage from your mini-split can damage the unit and encourage unhealthy mold growth.
- Foul odor. This often stems from a blocked evaporator coil or condensate line, with mold growth inside. A Frymire HVAC technician can clean and troubleshoot your ductless mini-split system. We fix your ductless unit the same day in most cases!
Count on Frymire Home Services for ductless mini-split repairs in Arlington and Dallas, TX. Contact us online or call 972-620-3200 today!
Why Choose Us for Ductless HVAC Repair in Dallas, TX?
At Frymire Home Services, we’re focused on delivering “A Higher Degree of Comfort” to each and every customer. That’s because we want to be your go-to home services company. We have experts on staff in all the HVAC specialties, including indoor air quality, plus Master Plumbers. You can count on our friendly, experienced team for emergency services 24/7.
Find out why Dallas trusts Frymire Home Services for ductless HVAC repair! We service Greater Dallas including Fort Worth and Grand Prairie. Contact Frymire Home Services online – or call us at 972-620-3200 today.