- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Plumbing Services
- Water Heaters
- Water Filtration Systems
- Victory Comfort Club
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
Duct Repair & Replacement Services in Dallas
A large majority of homes in the Dallas area use central HVAC systems, which means they have long stretches of air ducts made of sheet metal and plastic running behind walls, through crawl spaces, and along the attic. This ductwork carries conditioned air from your heating and air conditioning systems and circulates it into the rooms, and then back through another set of ducts. As your ducts are mostly hidden from view, you won’t always notice when something is wrong with them.
If you do suspect duct damage—and we’ve provided some signs to look for, below—then all you need to do is give the team at Frymire Home Services a call! We provide comprehensive duct repair and replacement services, locating the trouble spots, and making sure we do what’s necessary to get your ventilation system working as efficiently as it should. This is all so we can keep our promise of helping you live to “A Higher Degree of Comfort.”
Call us today to schedule duct services in Dallas and the surrounding area.
Do You Need Ductwork Repair?
As we stated above, we’re going to share some signs with you that indicate your ducts need repair:
- Your Utility Bills Are Too High: When your ducts have gaps or holes in them, or if they start to fall apart, they begin losing a large amount of the air moving through them (often up to 30%). This translates into wasted money that you’ll be spending on air conditioning and heating that never reaches the intended rooms. If you notice your heating and cooling bills rising steadily, you may very well have faulty ductwork.
- Rattling Noises: Loose ductwork will create a rattling sound when your HVAC system cycles on. As the ductwork flexes due to the changes in the heat, the loose sections will make more noise.
- Low Airflow: Losing air from damaged ductwork causes the air pressure inside the ducts to plunge. The result will be sluggish airflow from your vents. If you notice cold or hot spots in your Dallas, TX home, check your vents to see if low airflow is the culprit.
Trust the Professionals for Duct Repair & Replacement
There are some projects that are absolutely fine to leave to a DIY video online and little bit of elbow grease. Duct repair or replacement is not one of these jobs, though. Trying to repair a broken duct on your own, or allowing an amateur to do the job, is a bad idea.
It’s very likely that poor ductwork installation got you to this point in the first place, so you don’t want to make the problem worse. Allow our service professionals to access the ductwork and handle this job with our extensive training and expertise.
Call Our Team for Quality Duct Repair & Replacement
There are a number of reasons to trust Frymire Home Services for your duct repair or replacement services. First, we are more than simply just air conditioning and heating repair professionals. We look at the system as a whole to determine where your efficiency deficiencies may be. It could be a faulty thermostat or yes, it could be your ductwork.
Secondly, we have over 6 decades of experience in providing our valued customers throughout Dallas and beyond with superior service from highly trained and experienced experts.
To become one of our many satisfied clients, simply pick up the phone and reach out to us today.
Ductwork Repair & Replacement FAQs
Can Ductwork Be Repaired?
Yes. If your ductwork is damaged, repairing and replacing it is completely possible. Once the ductwork repairs have been made, it will increase the airflow in your home, ultimately improving your indoor air quality. This service is also relatively inexpensive.
How Do I Know If I Need New Ductwork?
Here are signs that it’s time to replace your old ductwork:
- You have a constantly dusty home
- You have a noisy central air system
- There are inconsistent room temperatures
- There is mold in your ducts
Have more questions about our ductwork repair and replacement services? Contact Frymire Home Services online today!