- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Emergency Plumbing
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Drain & Sewer Cleaning
- Outdoor Faucet Repair
- Sewer Lines
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Gas Piping
- Leak Detection
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Sump Pumps
- Water Filtration Systems
- EASE Maintenance™
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
Air Conditioning Services in Plano, TX
Temperatures in Plano can reach broiling during the summer. Whether it’s a little warm or hot enough to fry an egg on the sidewalk, you can depend on the team at Frymire Home Services to keep your air conditioner in prime condition.
Our certified HVAC specialists can install, repair, replace, and maintain your air conditioner to keep you comfortable no matter what’s in the forecast.
You’ll always win with us, so call Frymire Home Services at 469-346-4999 to schedule air conditioning services in Plano, TX, and surrounding communities.
Air Conditioning Services in Plano, TX
Our HVAC professionals work hard to deliver fast and reliable cooling services. Our expert AC contractors provide comprehensive air conditioner services to our clients in Plano, TX, including:
- Air conditioner installation
- Air conditioner replacement
- Air conditioner repairs
- Air conditioner maintenance
When you need reliable air conditioner services in Plano, TX, contact Frymire Home Services at 469-346-4999 to schedule an appointment.
Air Conditioning Installation in Plano, TX
At Frymire Home Services, we can install a wide range of high-quality air conditioning systems from the country’s leading manufacturers. We’ll help you determine the ideal system for your needs, including:
- Central air conditioning: Central AC units are ideal for efficiency and reliability. We can perform load calculations and install your new unit in hours.
- Heat pumps: Heat pumps provide both air conditioning and heating. They’re an energy-efficient, cost-effective solution that will keep you comfortable year-round.
- Ductless systems: Ductless systems are ideal for enjoying whole-home cooling in single- and multilevel homes and apartments.
When you choose Frymire Home Services for your AC installation, you’ll always get our 1,100-day guarantee!
Contact us for more details and to schedule an appointment.
Signs You Need Air Conditioning Maintenance or Repairs
Your air conditioner will alert you to problems as they develop. Prompt maintenance and repairs are essential for preserving your comfort and keeping your system operational for as many years as possible.
If you notice any of the following issues, it’s best to schedule an appointment with our service technicians:
- Inexplicably high energy bills
- Inconsistent cooling capacity
- Unit blowing hot or lukewarm air
- Odd smells/sounds from the air conditioner
- Diminished indoor air quality
Our maintenance and repair services include:
- Test and inspect components
- Inspect filters and ductwork
- Test electrical components
- Test and calibrate your thermostat
- Inspect and clean condensate drain
- Remove dust and obstructions
- Lubricate moving parts and motors
Call Frymire Home Services at 469-346-4999 today or contact us online to schedule AC maintenance or repairs.
Our EASE Comfort Program
We make it easy to stay on top of your AC maintenance. When you enroll in our EASE Comfort Program, you’ll enjoy 24/7 service and repairs, our on-time guarantee, and priority scheduling. You will also get free filter replacements, zero diagnostic fees, and coverage for parts and labor!
Why Choose Frymire Home Services for AC Services in Plano?
We work hard to give you a higher degree of comfort. Our family-owned company proudly offers superior-quality HVAC equipment and services to homeowners in Plano and beyond.
You can always depend on our HVAC professionals to provide honest advice, excellent service, and reliable work quality. We set the bar high because your comfort is our top priority. Rain or shine, sleet or snow, our goal is to ensure you’re comfortable throughout the year.
Call Frymire Home Services at 469-346-4999 or contact us online to schedule air conditioner services in Plano, TX, or surrounding areas.
Why am I going through more and more refrigerant every year?
This could indicate a leakage, which can be caused by an ineffective sealant or poorly sized flare. You may also have corroded tubing.
Can an air conditioner reduce my home's humidity?
A well-installed air conditioner can reduce your relative humidity levels by 40% to 60%. If your unit isn’t reducing humidity as well as it used to, your humidistat might be incorrectly set.
What is a SEER rating?
The seasonal energy efficiency ratio tells you how efficient your cooling is. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient your unit.